Clara & Stas - Part #2

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Thanks, Clara... Please share with me, your favorite books? I watch you read when I have a chance. Nothing like watching a sexy intellect of a woman, like yourself. I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair, and of course that ASS as much as anyone else here. I didn't know, I was looking for anything, until I saw ClaraCleo, Ary...☺️

Jack London "Martin Eden", Fyodor Dostoevsky "Crime and Punishment", Oscar Wilde "Dorian Gray Portet", Mikhail Bulgakov "Master and Margarita"... Recently read "Atlant shrugged (all three volumes). I asked Tom for a book by Theodore Dreiser "The Financier" (also three parts). I apologize in advance for grammatical errors. I use google translator.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Clara said:

Jack London "Martin Eden", Fyodor Dostoevsky "Crime and Punishment", Oscar Wilde "Dorian Gray Portet", Mikhail Bulgakov "Master and Margarita"... Recently read "Atlant shrugged (all three volumes). I asked Tom for a book by Theodore Dreiser "The Financier" (also three parts). I apologize in advance for grammatical errors. I use google translator.

If you can find it, I recommend the works of Nazim Hikmet. He is a famous Turkish poet who lived a period of exile in former Soviet Russia. In fact, one of his ex-girlfriends was from Odessa..

• Like 1

Hello Clara, “limited minds, can recognize limitations, only in others.” Jack London - Plus, I enjoyed White fang, and The Spot and Adventure. So many short novels. Oscar Wild, one of my favorites. His Poetry remembered for a diverse literary output, that included his novels and Plays. "The Picture I can resist everything except temptation." IMO, best quotes..."The Picture of Dorian." I too would sell my Soul to be staring into you're lovely eyes Clara. The sad part, despite Mr.Wild being highly celebrated in literary and social circles, he was tried for gross indecency and sentenced to two years’ imprisonment. He died in penury in Paris.

Atlas Shrugged, is a popular book in Russia. I was introduce to Ayn Rand, by a young beautiful Russian lady, like yourself, who resides on RLC. To bad her heart is hardened... “To each his own,” do you agree? Joey 💜

6 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hello Clara, “limited minds, can recognize limitations, only in others.” Jack London - Plus, I enjoyed White fang, and The Spot and Adventure. So many short novels. Oscar Wild, one of my favorites. His Poetry remembered for a diverse literary output, that included his novels and Plays. "The Picture I can resist everything except temptation." IMO, best quotes..."The Picture of Dorian." I too would sell my Soul to be be staring into you're lovely eyes Clara. The sad part, despite Mr.Wild being highly celebrated in literary and social circles, he was tried for gross indecency and sentenced to two years’ imprisonment. He died in penury in Paris.

Atlas Shrugged, is a popular book in Russia. I was introduce to Ayn Rand, by a young beautiful Russian lady, like yourself, who resides on RLC. To bad her heart is hardened... To each his own, do you agree?  Joey 💜

nice to meet you, Joey. Yes, I agree with you.

• Like 1

princess of my heart came back.
I'm most worried about is "her breasts" if this girl gets pregnant in the future.
It's perfect right now. I guess then it will be beyond perfection.

Ekran-Goruntusu-621916f6166a607c18.jpg

Ekran-Goruntusu-6365b3c53010c27810.jpg

• Like 2