bdsm. what do you think?

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, we are only allowed to talk about what the occupants are doing at the moment else you get the jack boot? Lovely!

What a boring ass forum that would be. A site where people who have access to the site are only talking about what they all already see or can playback and see. Stupid! I’ll make sure that create a new topic for you guys they next time anyone talks about anything that does not involve what the occupants are doing at the moment. Get ready! 

the point is that you have hijacked the threads. after stating your opinion there is no need to state it over & over & over. you obviously just want to start arguments. meanwhile if you haven't noticed most other people have stopped commenting about your comments & there are no more discussions about anything anymore. there is no more humor about anything anymore. it's all about legal this & vh has to watch out for that. it's not fun or interesting anymore. in this topic you will be able to endlessly comment about the pros & cons without interupting the discussion about the actual happenings as they happen. i know how smart you are. and a gr8 deal of the stuff you are right about. but it gets tiring when that is all that is written. i'll look forward to reading your comments about the technicalities...................here hopefully.

Golfer my friend in this i don't agree with you,Amy and myself were talking about an recurrent thing that happens in that house,,some enjoy to see it,others don't,but was related to the place itself.The post you created also seems an nice ideia,but for exemple i seen in other house(em and Sid)a lot more "ijaking" lately,think if it's related to the house and residents we should say it in their post forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, let’s stick to the new law and create new topics anytime someone comments about anything that doesn’t directly have to do with what the tenants are doing at the moment. That’s the rule from on high! It’s final!  

I would expect this rule will apply fairly to everyone, but I’m quite sure that it’s just going to be an Amy law?  

Here’s an idea if you want to exclude me from interfering with your fun group why not create a club and then you can have a swinging good time and avoid the likes of me completely. Otherwise, I have a right to saw whatever the fuck I want to as long as it doesn’t break the CC rules. Your only recourse is to complain, ignore me, or report my comments to the mods. You don’t get to create topics to shove me into.   

i think that you are off topic. and the only point was to keep the repetition away, not to silence anyone. and if i'm not mistaken you have created a few new topics also. i have 1 off topic suggestion then i'm done. why don't you get back to having fun again?

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I have a lot of pent up angst that needs to come out of me for one reason or another. Best to just step aside and let me implode.  I’m damaged goods! There’s no hope for me. I’m sure I’ll fade from here for good soon enough. It may not have ended well for me, but for what it’s worth I’m not some diabolical evil creature. I do have a heart. I just made a lot of mistakes and took things too far too many times. I’ll just leave it that.  I’ll try to leave you guys alone. ❤️

Come on Amy don't go all pissy on us just because many feel special subjects deserve a topic created so it doesn't upset the flow of discusions on any apartment. In fact you have often created topics when it has suited you so stop playing the hard done by sympathy card its getting a bit boring now.

No one wants you to implode,fade away or disappear up your own ass just join in with us all. We all have a gripe from time to time like yourself but we don't go on and on about it forever so come on hun no one wants to lose you, if you are being a pain in the ass no doubt we shall say so likewise i can often be a pain in the ass to as can anyone and we shall no doubt be told as well. So come on Amy get your finger out just be yourself less the feeling sorry for Amy stuff and we shall get on ok xxxxx :heart: 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Robwin! Just having a hard time dealing with everything. Its my nature to be fucked up. I'll be ok. ❤️

You know I can relate to that, and you know I'm just a PM away. I'm falling asleep right now, but I'm off tommorow. :sleepy::heart:

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi nack, yeah really lucky, I have a 4 day weekend, I'm off till Monday!  We're hoping to get our last ski trip in for the season on the weekend. How's everything?

Gr8 !! Have a nice trip.I have a weekly off too..on a SUNDAY..:dodgy: