bdsm. what do you think?

On 4/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, Amy3 said:

Thx! Yes, I love rides especially roller coasters. Want to see the Walking Dead thing. Not a big Harry Potter person though. Anyways, should be fun! 

I used to stay at this hotel where we are staying and there was a lounge singer there. She was hot as fuck! I’m hoping that I get to see her again. 🙏🏻😁

How was your weekend last week hun? Good I hope. Was the same singer there?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for asking! Oh, it was fambulous! Rode everything, saw all the shows, and bought a giant Simpsons donut. The Harry Potter ride was the newest and best thing. Amazing how good that 4d stuff is now. 

Saw a ton of gorgeous women with their asses hanging out and some who forgot their bra. 😍

Best part was when I was watching the Waterworld show I was right under the tower and the whenever the chick in the show went up that tower I got a very nice upskirt view. 😍 What can I say, I'm a voyeur. ❤️

Sound as though you got the full experience then babe well good to hear you enjoyed it, many memories i expect especially from the tower area lol.

• Like 1