“Escape from the everyday’s’ life” project.

1 hour ago, nack said:

The site is still alive ? Amazing !! That's a feat in itself.

It seems Mark is now gone also. Marna & Greg is watching a sofa full of lazy people... 

Lex and Iris have given up too, Dubna is rarely home. Only Tver thanks to Tanya is trying but there is the rapist...

• Like 2

Not the same without the TULA intrigue so please excuse my lack of views and enthusiasm on the latest 'escape', videos. I shall never forget Iris and Lex's genuine slapping and wrestling contest - such passion! Have regretfully notified @VoyeurVillaNews that my subscription will therefore lapse but that I shall return to VV if Iris returns (unlikely) or Zoe returns (possible) or the long haired brunette occasional TVER visitor moves in (who knows). I would hope that Sonya and Ivo will not become retreads however and I hope Lex finds someone else albeit it will be a difficult act to follow.

9 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Did anyone see the last videos? Any comments?

It's a pity there are only 2 apartments and the videos are the last ones, but anyway. Maybe you have got some recommendations, should this project be continued, or not. What could be done better.....

So videos for this week added now? 

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

oh! Sorry! There is a delay with the last videos and they are not there. So sorry. I will inform you when it will be online.  I was so sure that it is there, that even did not check it(

No problem. Listen you do a great job here and I really like you. So it hurts me a little to say what I will say now: 

I think making these videos is a great idea. But they can't conceal the main problem of the site: Too few places and too few participants. Much more guys than girls there too. Practically all places except Tver are dead. 

The best videos made by your participants can not change this. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No problem. Listen you do a great job here and I really like you. So it hurts me a little to say what I will say now: 

I think making these videos is a great idea. But they can't conceal the main problem of the site: Too few places and too few participants. Much more guys than girls there too. Practically all places except Tver are dead. 

The best videos made by your participants can not change this. 

Thank you, @jabbath1987  for the true words.

• Like 1