“Escape from the everyday’s’ life” project.

And here is to remind you what it's all about.

In April we will be happy to present you a pilot project “Escape from the everyday’s’ life”. The project will give you the opportunity to see how the tenants are passing the time outdoors. What they are doing and what they are interested in!

Every week on Thursday evening, the new video clips will be stored in “All records”, in Escape section. Tula, Tver and Dubna will take part in the pilot project.

4 Thursdays in April (5, 12, 19 and 26 of April) will give you the diversity of the lives of the darlings.  :blush:

We are looking forward to your participation as well. Please vote for the videos that you liked by pressing the “like” button and comment as much as you can on Twitter and CamCaps forum. You can vote one time for one video and you can comment infinitely much. ). The votes and comments will be summarized and the most active subscribers will be awarded the free subscription extension.

1st place – 2 weeks of subscription

2nd place – 10 days of subscription

3rd place – 5 days of subscription  :shy:

The video that gets more likes will also receive a prize from VV!

The last vote/discussion day is 30.04.18

On 05.05.18 the results will be announced.

We wish you all excellent atmosphere and lots of victories!!

With lots of love for you,

VoyeurVilla.com

Like the concept. Reminds us that the tenants are more than just objects there to entertain us but real people with feelings and lives of their own. They were all good to watch. TULA was a bit of a tease and quite imaginative. I was hoping to see Iris's face in the mirror. Dismayed that we did not get a shot of the TULA toilet being the only room that is out of bounds. I think TVER is probably the winner, not just because Tanya got her kit off in freezing conditions but because I enjoyed what looked like the Volga river and the bridge and the environment and the larking about generally. It would have been nice to have seen Iris at her workplace. Looking forward to some more.

• Like 1

I can appreciate them at least trying something different and I do like the idea. I think execution needs a little work. The music is a little off putting but not a complete turn off. I'd rather hear the natural sounds but it's really just a preference. I don't mind them hiding their faces (I only looked at Iris and Lex) but I feel like some their actions look a little rehearsed and scripted. My biggest gripe right now is for a section called Escape from Everyday Life that's supposed to highlight some things they do out of the house, I think the entire video was shot inside the apartment but again I only looked at Iris and Lex.

Thank you for the first comments. I guess the people that are commenting here are having the subscription.  At the end of the April, I am going to ask the most active people here for the email that they used for subscription.  So that i will be able to add comments to your votes on the site. And find the winner.

By the way, there is a comment feature under each video on the site. You can comment there as well.

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can appreciate them at least trying something different and I do like the idea. I think execution needs a little work. The music is a little off putting but not a complete turn off. I'd rather hear the natural sounds but it's really just a preference. I don't mind them hiding their faces (I only looked at Iris and Lex) but I feel like some their actions look a little rehearsed and scripted. My biggest gripe right now is for a section called Escape from Everyday Life that's supposed to highlight some things they do out of the house, I think the entire video was shot inside the apartment but again I only looked at Iris and Lex.

No, it's only Iris that made the video inside the house. We do hope the next one will be outdoors. 

But we also appreciate Iris and Lex showed some creativity as well.

I like the idea but at the moment Iris and Lex are the only two tenants that should be in the project.  I'm not interested in the other tenants when they are at home so am definitely not interested in what they might do outside of it.  But it is an interesting feature, I don't subscribe but if you had some good tenants then I think this feature would be quite popular. Good luck with it.

Nicole and Inna was interesting to watch. Iris and Lex  as @squish said  should show the Iris workplace or something outside the apartment. The Tver people showed winter and that's all, i think.  Anyway, good try. Will be waiting for the next Thursday.

• Like 1

Once again I watched and enjoyed all three. In a sense they are our film stars and so it is interesting to see them out of role. The Dubna team came across again as fun loving, happy and vibrant. Would like to see more of that ‘cat’ girl. Always interesting to see shots of Russian night life. Sun and Tanya in the shopping mall was amusing. Sun can be a bit of a versatile showman and is always able to pull a rabbit out of the hat which is probably why VV keep him on. Little Tanya always enters into the spirit and would be fun to take out. Again the Tula offering was a bit of a tease. The music was ‘she’s checking out,’ during which we are led to believe that Iris has ‘checked out’ from Lex with some less than convincing acting from Lex. Best to stay with the day job Lex if ever you get one. Getting up and dressed at six o clock with Iris to make the video however proves a bit too much for Lex who quickly strips off and gets back into bed just after Lex shuts the  front door (not in the video). If you exclude the passport photos, we see even less of Iris here than we did in the earlier video i.e. just the knees, before it was knees AND fingers. Still not sure whether we got a shot of the ‘private’ room where they hide away. Would love to see it plus the private rooms in the other flats. Having said all this it has to be said that Tula had a theme which they stuck to which it could be argued met the brief of ‘escape’ (Iris escaping from Lex). This shows imaginative interpretation and so they get my point. Would still like to see iris at work. Perhaps next time?

• Like 2