“Escape from the everyday’s’ life” project.

@VoyeurVillaNews I agree with @jabbath1987. Your focus should be on getting new people and apartments. Greg & Marna apartment is offline now, meaning you only have 4 apartments and 2 of them (Tula & Mark) are single guys that rarely have any guests round. Also, why did Sun cover the cams in the kitchen? There isn't much choice to watch as it is without your participants covering up the cams.

cover1.thumb.jpg.7adba0a7743a14101decb2498a521070.jpgcover2.thumb.jpg.43c61cce290047354e5239160c16d1dd.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stanley said:

@VoyeurVillaNews I agree with @jabbath1987. Your focus should be on getting new people and apartments. Greg & Marna apartment is offline now, meaning you only have 4 apartments and 2 of them (Tula & Mark) are single guys that rarely have any guests round. Also, why did Sun cover the cams in the kitchen? There isn't much choice to watch as it is without your participants covering up the cams.

cover1.thumb.jpg.7adba0a7743a14101decb2498a521070.jpg  0   91.21 kB cover2.thumb.jpg.43c61cce290047354e5239160c16d1dd.jpg  0   102.32 kB

WTF? Why did he do this? Couldnt he find a different place for hanging the towels to dry? 🤔

• Like 1

We noticed what they did last night. And the guys will be punished.

By the way, Marna and Greg will be changing the flat. It was planned to start tomorrow (29th), but as you said they are offline, I guess they have started it already. The plan is to move part of the cameras to the other flat one by one and connect them. The movement should be finished by 3th of May. 

I will double post it in the corresponding thread.

Dear @VoyeurVillaNews,

I sent a mail to your support team a couple of days ago with this information. I still have fond feelings for your site which was my first. It was quite a blow losing Zoe and Iris. As I say I shall keep observing from a distance ready to come back if things pick up. I would echo @jabbath1987 words. Good luck for the future.