Em, Lexy & Pete

14 minutes ago, budda said:

How many persons will remain in the apt. ?

Just Pete and Lexy or also their friends ?

Lexy and Pete are only there for the time until they find an own place. 

@Lexy&Pete welcome back. Please take care a little of Sid & Em. They both seem to have a hard time at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zetti said:

That could be the plan ... a challenge for Em .... a test of whether she can resist the temptation ....

I don't think there will be any temptation for Em. I think after the last incident I don't see Em wanting to screw around with anyone for a long long time. Even if the possibility was there with a good amount of alcohol and good chemistry, I don't see Em taking any more chances of Sid finding out.

Em and Sid are the poster children of what it means to be in a dysfunctional relationship. Despite the arguing and lack of sex, I don't doubt that these two love each other although I think it's more of an addiction to one another. And that love/addiction is rooted in so much fucked up shit. Sid is super insecure and passive aggressive and doesn't know how to stick up for himself which is why he resorts to hiding and crying so much in the toilet room. Equally fucked up is the fact that as much as people give him shit for crying so much, he always gets the results he wants because Em is always running after him wanting to look after him as long as she continues to follow him around and wanting to take care of him, his behavior is never going to change. He's a crybaby and she's an enabler and nothing will ever change unless one of them wakes up which I just don't see happening any time soon, if ever.

Of course this is just an opinion. Subject to change or correction.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lexy and Pete are only there for the time until they find an own place. 

@Lexy&Pete welcome back. Please take care a little of Sid & Em. They both seem to have a hard time at the moment.

don‘t worry sid&em have a good parents now  :biggrin:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think there will be any temptation for Em. I think after the last incident I don't see Em wanting to screw around with anyone for a long long time. Even if the possibility was there with a good amount of alcohol and good chemistry, I don't see Em taking any more chances of Sid finding out.

Em and Sid are the poster children of what it means to be in a dysfunctional relationship. Despite the arguing and lack of sex, I don't doubt that these two love each other although I think it's more of an addiction to one another. And that love/addiction is rooted in so much fucked up shit. Sid is super insecure and passive aggressive and doesn't know how to stick up for himself which is why he resorts to hiding and crying so much in the toilet room. Equally fucked up is the fact that as much as people give him shit for crying so much, he always gets the results he wants because Em is always running after him wanting to look after him as long as she continues to follow him around and wanting to take care of him, his behavior is never going to change. He's a crybaby and she's an enabler and nothing will ever change unless one of them wakes up which I just don't see happening any time soon, if ever.

Of course this is just an opinion. Subject to change or correction.

I think you pretty much summed it up here. We know Lexy & Pete are really good in making people comfortable but they can't be their therapists. And Sid & Em should really think about what will happen when LP leave again for their own place. They will most likely have trouble with views again on top of the problems with their relationship.

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

i this lexy &pete friend ?!

download.png

Yes it is the guy that visited Lexy & Pete a couple of times in there old place and had threesome when there.:biggrin:

Just now, Just In said:

Yes it is the guy that visited Lexy & Pete a couple of times in there old place and had threesome when there.:biggrin:

i hate him !  he will jump to any place they are in ?!