Em, Lexy & Pete

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think there will be any temptation for Em. I think after the last incident I don't see Em wanting to screw around with anyone for a long long time. Even if the possibility was there with a good amount of alcohol and good chemistry, I don't see Em taking any more chances of Sid finding out.

Em and Sid are the poster children of what it means to be in a dysfunctional relationship. Despite the arguing and lack of sex, I don't doubt that these two love each other although I think it's more of an addiction to one another. And that love/addiction is rooted in so much fucked up shit. Sid is super insecure and passive aggressive and doesn't know how to stick up for himself which is why he resorts to hiding and crying so much in the toilet room. Equally fucked up is the fact that as much as people give him shit for crying so much, he always gets the results he wants because Em is always running after him wanting to look after him as long as she continues to follow him around and wanting to take care of him, his behavior is never going to change. He's a crybaby and she's an enabler and nothing will ever change unless one of them wakes up which I just don't see happening any time soon, if ever.

Of course this is just an opinion. Subject to change or correction.

Ciao Miscvoyeur,

I very much agree with what you wrote about the couple Em & Sid that, I think, you have been followed for a longer time.
Even today I have not been able to understand what the cause of their problems is.
Even if I do not understand Russian - following a couple for a long time - you can understand that problems arise from sex, friendships, families, different tastes for TV, light on/off at night, cleaning and/or hygiene, etc.
In this case I just did not understand what Sid wants from Em.
Did you understand something?

• Like 1

The only thing I have noticed now that L & P are here is that they are going to have to find another way for to get cardio workout as they dont have the stairs to go up and down to have a smoke.:biggrin:

Well it's time too kick Sid out he is nothing short of a loony tune and a total waste of space he serves no point in being here he never did and em should stay cause at least she has been trying her best it ain't easy when your dealing with a big baby like Sid she should fined someone else(Bob ) or someone else when she is set free she is fun and wild it's Sid who holds her back so get out Sid and let em live and to be happy again 

• Like 2

However, in a month's time, Em has spent more days out of the house than inside.
Now we have the new couple who will surely have fun. If Em & Sid will adapt to new life it will be good for everyone. Otherwise they can go back to where they came from.

The hell..how can lexy and Pete be sleeping in their house in bed and also be at Em place!?Well at least now this house have someone that is active and actually......have sex on cam.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but Dan was there sitting there on the sofa too lately...

Yes but on the picture that was asked was Stew.:biggrin:

• Like 1