Em, Lexy & Pete

Hi Zoifan,
sorry if I'm bothering you but I've seen that you're one of the Members who understands this story better and you also seem very knowledgeable.
You said that it was Alex who decided to move into this house L & P.
Em & Sid were certainly aware of this decision and I do not understand why they behaved so badly with L & P: they did not say goodbye or speak to them.
I understand if they were angry with Alex or, better, with themselves.
In a few days E & S will have to share the house with 2 new tenants and this fact is certainly not pleasant. But does this justify the cry of Em?
By the way: Sid went to Em's family, too?
Thanks Zoifan, I wish you a good weekend

7 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Zoifan,
sorry if I'm bothering you but I've seen that you're one of the Members who understands this story better and you also seem very knowledgeable.
You said that it was Alex who decided to move into this house L & P.
Em & Sid were certainly aware of this decision and I do not understand why they behaved so badly with L & P: they did not say goodbye or speak to them.
I understand if they were angry with Alex or, better, with themselves.
In a few days E & S will have to share the house with 2 new tenants and this fact is certainly not pleasant. But does this justify the cry of Em?
By the way: Sid went to Em's family, too?
Thanks Zoifan, I wish you a good weekend

1) L&P - returned from Budapest. Anna and Alex have in fact an empty apartment - which they want save (A&A like it, and there are good landlord).

2) Well, E&S have a nervous situation (not for L&P). And they are specific people. Actually, this is the reason why I do not watch them. And Lisa, too. They like special music/anime/films. They have their own specific interests. And quite a peculiar people for communication (Sia is an exception and she does not already communicate with them - as far as I understand).

3) No. On the contrary - if their manager were George or Lina - they would have already left with suitcases. About three weeks ago. As far as I heard - Em asked Alex for Easter holidays.

4) Probably. Well, in fact, nothing will change.

5) Yes.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They want to have a nicer place for parties and big jacuzzi :biggrin:

Ah, i see

I was looking for an opportunity to kick out that Brat Crying Boy out of this Internet_PC_12x7 heaven.

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) L&P - returned from Budapest. Anna and Alex have in fact an empty apartment - which they want save (A&A like it, and there are good landlord).

2) Well, E&S have a nervous situation (not for L&P). And they are specific people. Actually, this is the reason why I do not watch them. And Lisa, too. They like special music/anime/films. They have their own specific interests. And quite a peculiar people for communication (Sia is an exception and she does not already communicate with them - as far as I understand).

3) No. On the contrary - if their manager were George or Lina - they would have already left with suitcases. About three weeks ago. As far as I heard - Em asked Alex for Easter holidays.

4) Probably. Well, in fact, nothing will change.

5) Yes.

>>if their manager were George or Lina - they would have already left with suitcases. About three weeks ago. As far as I heard - Em asked Alex for Easter holidays.

I think it is safe to assume that Alex is the softest and nicest manager and George must the the toughest one.

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think it is safe to assume that Alex is the softest and nicest manager and George must the the toughest one.

I think at the moment A&A are happy enough if an apartment is ticking over and they are covering their costs, they have had more important things on their minds over the past few months. This will probably change over the next 2 - 3 months but I don't think they will ever become as ruthless as some other manager.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I think at the moment A&A are happy enough if an apartment is ticking over and they are covering their costs, they have had more important things on their minds over the past few months. This will probably change over the next 2 - 3 months but I don't think they will ever become as ruthless as some other manager.

A&A better set a bounty on Terrys head, drag her into an appartement and make her an offer she cant refuse :tongue:

after lexi &pete names added to the apt  i‘m sure there is a  plane to change the whole situation in this apt ,lexi&pete parties and friends means very special and different environment for the kids who have two options, participate as friends for lexi &pete or locked in their room

45 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It is not a question of being ruthless or not, but of actually having a purpose.

It was recently announced on a twitter, Sid, Em and Bob. And .... nothing. Absolutely nothing.
At any time or moment I click here, I see nothing.

Neither in making selfies of herself as she was in Lisa's design or in Ana we have more.

They can be more "static" than Zoi and Tim.
This being an A & A project is completely inadmissible.

My curiosity however is how this Lexy & Peter blood transfusion will revitalize this project?

Their rhythm is not "parked" Will Em & Sid be collected in your room when they've been on the field?
With your guests?

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

after lexi &pete names added to the apt  i‘m sure there is a  plane to change the whole situation in this apt ,lexi&pete parties and friends means very special and different environment for the kids who have two options, participate as friends for lexi &pete or locked in their room

Exactly what I observed, We know that in this Em will be no problem, but what about Sid?
:cool:

Edited by thedbear
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lexy and Pete are only there for the time until they find an own place. 

@Lexy&Pete welcome back. Please take care a little of Sid & Em. They both seem to have a hard time at the moment.

How will pernamency be temporary if the name on the line has already changed and they have been included?
Remember that L & P gave life to this place when they were here before, and occupying the sofa in the living room.

One thing though I think only I am visualizing .Dean & Lexy & Peter & Candy will FINALLY get out of the maybe. lol:biggrin:
Include Misty and Ana. And Bree.