Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They should bring Heather too :biggrin:

I would have rather Drew and Bree bring Tara. Heather is attractive but she's too damn extra with her animations. And in terms of sex she's almost as bad as Darcie always having to stop in the middle of the act every few minutes.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would have rather Drew and Bree bring Tara. Heather is attractive but she's too damn extra with her animations. And in terms of sex she's almost as bad as Darcie always having to stop in the middle of the act every few minutes.

Sorry, but are we talking about the same Heater?
What has sexual "battery" without the need to recharge?
:dodgy:

Of course Lisa is missing from another gathering. Would also really like it if @Mira&Henry could meet the rest of the Alex/Anna crew during one of these parties.

And what a surprise that once again, when Em and Sid are not around is when we have a nice party going. I'm not sure if that's by choice or by circumstance but it's really unfortunate either way.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but are we talking about the same Heater?
What has sexual "battery" without the need to recharge?

Yeah, the same heather that stopped having sex to brush her hair, put lotion on her face and watch television. She stopped in the middle of the act so many times while having sex with Frank that I started losing interest.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Of course Lisa is missing from another gathering. Would also really like it if @Mira&Henry could meet the rest of the Alex/Anna crew during one of these parties.

And what a surprise that once again, when Em and Sid are not around is when we have a nice party going. I'm not sure if that's by choice or by circumstance but it's really unfortunate either way.

It happened too often now to be a coincidence :wink: