War with Russia & Iran

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All Trump has to do is keep his Mouth Shut and not say a word.   He hasn't a clue what he's getting into.

But General MAD DOG does, AND HE IS NOT AFRAID TO TAKE CARE ASSAD, OR PUTIN'S PUSSY ASS.  "Ho Rah" "Semper Fi Marines"

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

But General MAD DOG does, AND HE IS NOT AFRAID TO TAKE CARE ASSAD, OR PUTIN'S PUSSY ASS.  "Ho Rah" "Semper Fi Marines"

If such a Conflict was to take place it won't happen overnight. 

Our Prime Minister has Spoken & Stated that Canada will not be Participating in this Conflict.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Our Prime Minister has Spoken & Stated that Canada will not be Participating in this Conflict.

So I guess from such a humanitarian like Trudeau, it is ok to gas your own people like the Nazi's did the Jews? Like Saddamn Hussien did the to Kurds, and Gaddafi did to his own people the Libyans, and Russia just did to its own people recently in Britian, and Little Rocket Man did to his own step brother, these atrocities are OK with the Canadian people because it is really none of their business, and you all wonder why the US is tired of getting fucked by NAFTA !!! You expect us to police the world,  then criticize the US for upholding common law, decency, and freedom around the world. Is that correct ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

So I guess from such a humanitarian like Trudeau, it is ok to gas your own people like the Nazi's did the Jews? Like Saddamn Hussien did the to Kurds, and Gaddafi did to his own people the Libyans, and Russia just did to its own people in Britian, these atrocities are OK with the Canadian people because it is really none of their business, and you all wonder why the US is tired of getting fucked in NAFTA !!! You expect us to police the world,  then criticize the US for upholding common law, decency, and freedom around the world. Is that correct ?

He Condemns the Act but he stated just stated Canada will not be taking part if such a Conflict takes place then he jumped on a Plane and left for another Vacation to avoid the Backlash.I certainly don't agree with what these Middle East Leaders are doing to their people but what Leaders of the Free World decide is their own doings.

Trudeau is an Idiot anyways.  The only reason he became Prime Minister is by Promising a Bunch of Pot Heads that he was going to Legalize Marijuana.If he didn't promise that he wouldn't be where he is today.  We only have 2 more years of him and we can Turf his Ass out of Power. He's currently is not as Popular with the People of Canada now.  I never Voted for Trudeau, so they can't blame me for Electing an Asshole.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Hi StnCld, I didn't know you we're Canadian? I've been to Canada 3 times and loved it, great country!

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi StnCld, I didn't know you we're Canadian? I've been to Canada 3 times and loved it, great country!

I’ve been to Toronto, Calgary, and Edmonton. Really want to see Vancouver next! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

We drove past Vancouver at night on our way to ski at Whistler. Vancouver looked really beautiful all lit up at night, and Whistler was the best place I've ever been skiing in my life. Really magnificent! Calgary and Edmonton look really beautiful, I just looked them up, what we're you doing there?

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

When I went to Canada I decided to go to as much of it as possible. In order:

Toronto, Niagara, Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Kamloops (overnight stop), Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria - so I've done Canada LOL