War with Russia & Iran

Assad and his family need to brought to justice for war crimes but bombing any more of Syria would only make it even worse for the poor remaining Syrians. Attacking Islamic State, our direct enemy and a genocidal organisation, was easily justifiable and in our interests. I fear attacking Assad now will be playing into Russian hands. Now I know the US cannot support Iran for obvious reasons but allowing the Kurds who fought IS to be targeted by the dictator Erdogan, whose Turkish troops the NATO mmmber stood by and watched while Islamic State wreaked havoc on their border, is pretty lamentable.

I do think the US and Western countries should stop taking foreign policy decisions which favour Saudi Arabia and joining the civil war against Assad is directly supporting the aims of House Saud who no doubt sponsored and started this war in the first place before IS directly supported by Qatar, who are allowed to hold the World Cup, took advantage. 

The West should stay out unless IS are involved or the Turks attack our Kurdish allies.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Assad and his family need to brought to justice for war crimes but bombing any more of Syria would only make it even worse for the poor remaining Syrians. Attacking Islamic State, our direct enemy and a genocidal organisation, was easily justifiable and in our interests. I fear attacking Assad now will be playing into Russian hands. Now I know the US cannot support Iran for obvious reasons but allowing the Kurds who fought IS to be targeted by the dictator Erdogan, whose Turkish troops the NATO mmmber stood by and watched while Islamic State wreaked havoc on their border, is pretty lamentable.

I do think the US and Western countries should stop taking foreign policy decisions which favour Saudi Arabia and joining the civil war against Assad is directly supporting the aims of House Saud who no doubt sponsored and started this war in the first place before IS directly supported by Qatar, who are allowed to hold the World Cup, took advantage. 

The West should stay out unless IS are involved or the Turks attack our Kurdish allies.

We stayed out of World War 2 as well BB until the Japanese came in the back door at Pearl Harbor, and your prime Minister Mr. Churchill at the time was begging the US to get involved in the atrocities that Hitler was doing to the Jewish people and all over Europe, Putin will be next if someone doesn't keep him in check, you are worried entirely about the wrong problem in that region, He who holds the gold makes the rules, and he holds the majority of the gas and oil the EU needs to be productive, not the house of Saud.

Obama did stay out of it and look what has happen to that region under his presidency ? War criminals are just that WAR CRIMINALS and need to be dealt with is such a manor.

Trump has made a statement that this will not go unchecked and something will be done, I suggest we wait as see what is going to be done, remember that General Mathis controls the military and it's response's to all situations, not President Trump, he just says OK to the plans laid out before him.