Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If i had to guess, would say it's a jeka house (timestamp and green on cams)

Its realm ex Freddy.

After closing the apartments - index is saved to the manager, if he continues to work with VH. Therefore it is 100% Jeka.

About this couple. Well, they have quite intimate advertising on Twitter (almost at the Polly level). Perhaps not everything is so bad. But they have really tough competition. If they do not offer something interesting, new, extraordinary - they will be eaten other participants.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Its realm ex Freddy.

After closing the apartments - index is saved to the manager, if he continues to work with VH. Therefore it is 100% Jeka.

About this couple. Well, they have quite intimate advertising on Twitter (almost at the Polly level). Perhaps not everything is so bad. But they have really tough competition. If they do not offer something interesting, new, extraordinary - they will be eaten other participants.

So He most likely uses the bad green cam from Freddy's place too? Not a good idea:angel:

Just now, groomy said:

Its realm ex Freddy.

About this pair. Well, they have quite intimate advertising on Twitter (almost at the Polly level). Perhaps not everything is so bad. But they have really tough competition. If they do not offer something interesting, new, extraordinary - they will be eaten other participants.

Didn't remember who had that realm.. but yes, i notice that thing of realm being from the same manager
Well if they already are in business before arrive to VH, could be easier to them ... but to survive they have to start immediately to do orgies and fuck random people.. or they will get lost soon 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Didn't remember who had that realm.. but yes, i notice that thing of realm being from the same manager
Well if they already are in business before arrive to VH, could be easier to them ... but to survive they have to start immediately to do orgies and fuck random people.. or they will get lost soon 

2 months.

Before 3-4 weeks there was a high interest in new apartments, even if nothing interesting. Now 1-2 weeks.

1 month +/- due to interest in newcomers.
1 month - agony.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Wow! We are getting good at it, since my first vision was also Jeka.
But then you have a question? New project ? And Jeff and Violett?
Still on the road to the new place?

i'd be surprised to see them again.