Foxy, Kira - Part #2

14 hours ago, runawaygroom said:

foxy, can you write my name on the mirror please? my name is kahramanmaraslı abdullah usta.

I think she doesn't read the comments here. Because many times I heard her tell about them about others, but mostly George. I guess that sometimes he even calls her for this, what to discuss. He likes some of our ideas here.

14 hours ago, runawaygroom said:

foxy, can you write my name on the mirror please? my name is kahramanmaraslı abdullah usta.

Ya yollarını sikiyim ya. :D Gece gece yerlere yattım. Küfürüde bastık anlamazlar herhalde. Sende hakkını helal et, kötü anlamda küfür değil.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, runawaygroom said:

Oh, Stella will do it on her chest for $20. I think that’s the going rate. 

Don’t kid yourself folks, all of the tenants and managers read every last word that gets written in their forum. I think Anna has a pretty strict policy on her people interacting with cc members. Lisa took it the farthest, but that stopped a long time ago. 

Camarads and RLC have very strict no contact policies. But even those get broken in PMs and other social media. 

There’s a whole of interaction happening on all of these sites in private. 

3 hours ago, Protector said:

Ya yollarını sikiyim ya. :D Gece gece yerlere yattım. Küfürüde bastık anlamazlar herhalde. Sende hakkını helal et, kötü anlamda küfür değil.

friends say that your name is too long. foxy, you can write the short usage of my name on the mirror. it is kamasullah.