Foxy, Kira - Part #2

37 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

:heart::blush:

Let me see, Lisa sent me a happy birthday wish via the shower Telegraph. Jeka put a real picture of my body on the wallpaper of his laptop. Jeff’s dad put up a sign that had Amy❤️ on it. That was my personal favorite cause I love them like family. And let’s see.... I think that’s it. As far as I know I’m the only person from cc to ever make an appearance in some way on VH besides being an actual tenant like Layne. Please correct me if I’m wrong. 

Just so you know the forums are quite divided on the issue of interacting with the tenants. You’ll be hearing from the ones who hate it. Bank on it!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jeka put a real picture of my body on the wallpaper of his laptop. Jeff’s dad put up a sign that had Amy❤️ on it. 

and they did well!! how he can ignore a good ass like yours? :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Let me see, Lisa sent me a happy birthday wish via the shower Telegraph. Jeka put a real picture of my body on the wallpaper of his laptop. Jeff’s dad put up a sign that had Amy❤️ on it. That was my personal favorite cause I love them like family. And let’s see.... I think that’s it. As far as I know I’m the only person from cc to ever make an appearance in some way on VH besides being an actual tenant like Layne. Please correct me if I’m wrong. 

Just so you know the forums are quite divided on the issue of interacting with the tenants. You’ll be hearing from the ones who hate it. Bank on it!

you are amy3. you are the queen of cc. is there someone who does not love you here? if you send me a picture of your body, ı ll be very happy to put it on the wallpaper of my laptop also. please note that ı am one of biggest fan of you.

38 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

you are amy3. you are the queen of cc. is there someone who does not love you here? if you send me a picture of your body, ı ll be very happy to put it on the wallpaper of my laptop also. please note that ı am one of biggest fan of you.

Hehe! There's plenty of people here. Believe it!  

Here's the link to the wallpaper one. Oh, and the comment I wrote still applies today! 💋

• Like 1

no. Foxy has said many times under the cameras that she loves those who watch her, but she does not want to read a lot of conflicting comments from different people. And Kira supported her opinion. Maybe they will start doing this later.

• Like 1