Foxy, Kira - Part #2

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Beautiful with and without makeup 😘

be patient. let us decide after make up has finished.  it still continues.😁

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No, he put on the bikini top and Blair laughed and then they all had a nice laugh. Oh, I know, it's funny to you guys and I guess to them.......not to me though. I hate it when people mock people like me.

Don't get hung up about yourself you are who you are and you should be proud of that.

I have a stammer and when i was young i was very concious about it and got very down but you learn to love who you are  in spite of others.

When i see a comedian telling a joke about a stammerer you might think i would be embarrassed but i find myself absolutely pissing myself laughing. Accept who you are Amy and bollocks to anyone else as long as you are ok no one else matters.❤️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As usualy the only house of the manager that is empty.Seems the big parties and reunions we seen in first times were now transferred to other house/s.

It's unfortunate. I think it's the one thing that stops this house from really being on top but we have to respect that these people have lives outside of their apartment. I would like to see more of Foxy but all her time outside of the apartment just makes me enjoy the time she actually IS in the house.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's unfortunate. I think it's the one thing that stops this house from really being on top but we have to respect that these people have lives outside of their apartment. I would like to see more of Foxy but all her time outside of the apartment just makes me enjoy the time she actually IS in the house.

Indeed,think that parties were the thing that made the house so specialy,now it happens less and less and foxy with her backpack always read to leave,think all of us enjoy foxy,Kira and most of their friends but seems we getting to see less and less.But maybe no reason to have fears because it's still an George place and not seing him letting this thing of empty house for so much time to continue,basicaly it's making no money or little.But well..we can't do shitt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't get hung up about yourself you are who you are and you should be proud of that.

I have a stammer and when i was young i was very concious about it and got very down but you learn to love who you are  in spite of others.

When i see a comedian telling a joke about a stammerer you might think i would be embarrassed but i find myself absolutely pissing myself laughing. Accept who you are Amy and bollocks to anyone else as long as you are ok no one else matters.❤️

I hear you and you’re probably right. It’s just a gut reaction that I have whenever I see it. I feel pain in my soul for all others out there who are like me and are terrified of what society thinks of them. To the point that it stops them from being who they were meant to be. Like me! 

• Like 1