Foxy, Kira - Part #2

35 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

better watch this ass, than cpt America  

Screenshot (750).png

rhdem ı did not watch captain america. is that you talked about ?

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

As usualy the only house of the manager that is empty.Seems the big parties and reunions we seen in first times were now transferred to other house/s.

Maybe it's a rotation-type party, where they have it at a different house 
each weekend or every few days. Just thinking out loud.

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't get hung up about yourself you are who you are and you should be proud of that.

I have a stammer and when i was young i was very concious about it and got very down but you learn to love who you are  in spite of others.

When i see a comedian telling a joke about a stammerer you might think i would be embarrassed but i find myself absolutely pissing myself laughing. Accept who you are Amy and bollocks to anyone else as long as you are ok no one else matters.❤️

Hi Robwin, that was very beautifully put!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Maybe it's a rotation-type party, where they have it at a different house 
each weekend or every few days. Just thinking out loud.

Maybe,but it's taking long to return to this house,long time we don't see foxy and Kira friends that usted to be a lot togheter,seems now it's more foxy and Kira taking turns to be on house.No ideia about the views,but would be they got down,and consequently less $.Think George would win more money investing more in this house than for exemple others if him,place have good number of falowers p,But of course even them will watch less and less if nothing happens.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe,but it's taking long to return to this house,long time we don't see foxy and Kira friends that usted to be a lot togheter,seems now it's more foxy and Kira taking turns to be on house.No ideia about the views,but would be they got down,and consequently less $.Think George would win more money investing more in this house than for exemple others if him,place have good number of falowers p,But of course even them will watch less and less if nothing happens.

It makes sense. I don't disagree.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't get hung up about yourself you are who you are and you should be proud of that.

I have a stammer and when i was young i was very concious about it and got very down but you learn to love who you are  in spite of others.

When i see a comedian telling a joke about a stammerer you might think i would be embarrassed but i find myself absolutely pissing myself laughing. Accept who you are Amy and bollocks to anyone else as long as you are ok no one else matters.❤️

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: yazı