Foxy, Kira - Part #2

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

Alice (named by Foxy on Twitter if i'm not wrong) is doing in the last days more than i expected 😙 good job Alice 👍

Mmmmm...strap-on 😍

Than you kindly for the caps 👌

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

This sort of thing seems to be happening more often lately, seems to happen more often now for it to be accidental i think??

Maybe ,for sure the fact that is so easy to "accidently" cover the cam by the windows doesn't help.Only solution it's finaly the managers don't put the cams in such bad place,that or not use courtains.

• Like 1

i ag

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only solution it's finaly the managers don't put the cams in such bad place,that or not use courtains.

i agree, for example Anna & Alex have learned from this accidents and moved all cams away from curtains 👍..  (i remember A&A bedroom curtains... they moved the cam)

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i ag

i agree, for example Anna & Alex have learned from this accidents and moved all cams away from curtains ..  (i remember A&A bedroom curtains... they moved the cam)

not completely as ana has had cams accidentally cover at times in bedroom near loggia door & living room cam pointing down at couch.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

not completely as ana has had cams accidentally cover at times in bedroom near loggia door & living room cam pointing down at couch.

It's an Think that should be fixed,with for exemple tiking were to put the cams,of course any cam very close to an window have a lot more changes of being covered by courtains,but it happens also in others cam sites.Better solution Its put cams sideway of windows and not in front of them.