Foxy, Kira - Part #2

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Speak for yourself. Even I have more than 100 twitter followers. But I'm sure Foxy could get way more than 100 if she was more present.

i bow down to you oh gr8 1! i guess you are a lot more interesting on twitter than you are here!

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i agree it's a good idea... but i have doubts that it's works, because CB is totally different... i don't like camgirls except to capture them when they are away and unaware of being seen

Before I was primarily into voyeur sites like RLC and VH I used to be heavy into camsites, specifically chaturbate. And I still have a ton of my old cam shows capped from back then. When I first started watching the voyeur sites I didn't immediately stop watching chaturbate. That became more gradual over the years and eventually I pretty much cut chaturbate out completely. I would bet money that there are some that don't care one way or another about couples camming on voyeur sites and I would also bet money that some people who watch chaturbate would still be interested in watching them on VH, especially their biggest fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

why not? who here don't like to watch people from cams? (better if they don't know to be watched or captured)

It was just a joke... because of the voyeur theme here and of VH even thinking changing their name 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Before I was primarily into voyeur sites like RLC and VH I used to be heavy into camsites, specifically chaturbate. And I still have a ton of my old cam shows capped from back then. When I first started watching the voyeur sites I didn't immediately stop watching chaturbate. That became more gradual over the years and eventually I pretty much cut chaturbate out completely. I would bet money that there are some that don't care one way or another about couples camming on voyeur sites and I would also bet money that some people who watch chaturbate would still be interested in watching them on VH, especially their biggest fans.

me too.. i used to cap in imlive because bugged  (not now) some years ago (when a model was going "in away" the signal rtmp stay online so i can capture the best of voyeur) 😄

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Saved a crapload of money I bet..