Foxy, Kira - Part #2

1 hour ago, priapos said:

you mean all has written and directed by kira.

Probraby yes,or with manager indications.But well gess final act it's being done in their other place.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probraby yes,or with manager indications.But well gess final act it's being done in their other place.

ı have doubts but ı am not sure. if ı see strong evidence  ı ll end up my sub. no honey no money.

3 minutes ago, priapos said:

ı have doubts but ı am not sure. if ı see strong evidence  ı ll end up my sub. no honey no money.

Always hapened this type of things in all cam sites,isn't an good neither an bad thing.For me the worst it's after the theatre,tease doesn't happen more..if after the script or it's included in it..the finish,then ok with it.But doing this of going out to finish...it's pure crap.Lets hope it's nothing and Kira soon returns with one or two of those actresses..sorry I meant..girlfriends.

My friends gona tell you an little story..back in the day(few months ago)there was an house that started with an boom(literally)was closed and then reopen..what an wonderful place..lots of movement,new people all the time,sex and more sex,parties day yes...day yes..then..the two "residents" decide to move all the fun things(parties,sex,people)to other house/s..and only apear in the VH house from time to time..and making turns to stay..gone are the exciting moments and cool things,now one resident comes two days after two days and write in mirror "cool things"..and then leaves like an ghost..the other now makes theatre with her friends and then the end scenes are "filmed" outside..what an wonderful,active place this house become..Lets thanks in harmony...thanks George!

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friends gona tell you an little story..back in the day(few months ago)there was an house that started with an boom(literally)was closed and then reopen..what an wonderful place..lots of movement,new people all the time,sex and more sex,parties day yes...day yes..then..the two "residents" decide to move all the fun things(parties,sex,people)to other house/s..and only apear in the VH house from time to time..and making turns to stay..gone are the exciting moments and cool things,now one resident comes two days after two days and write in mirror "cool things"..and then leaves like an ghost..the other now makes theatre with her friends and then the end scenes are "filmed" outside..what an wonderful,active place this house become..Lets thanks in harmony...thanks George!

Well, the last big good party was on 5 May. Honestly - Foxy even in this mode does more and crazy than 2/3 other houses.

Yes, house slowed down. Temporarily - or tendency? We must wait few weeks.

And I still believe that George with his 3 houses generate more income than Anna and Alex in 8 apt now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, the last big good party was on 5 May. Honestly - Foxy even in this mode does more and crazy than 2/3 other houses.

And I still believe that George with his 3 houses generate more income than Anna and Alex in 8 apt now.

I like his houses. He should open up a few more. He has for sure the right people for it... 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, groomy said:

Hope you're right,if this tendency(of empty house)continues then George basicaly will only have income of two houses,because an empty place it's zero profit.Agree Regard waiting an couple weeks and then we can be sure of things,only thing I am 100% sure it's this house it's delivering a lot less.Seems an big potential being wasted.