jabbath1987

Gif Contest: FREE Weekly Premium subscriptions Giveaway!

This is the new contest officially approved by @Voyeur House TV The contest is about posting a sexy, funny or other nice looking gif together with a funny description. Here are the rules:

• One round of the contest goes one week
  • Everybody can vote for a gif by clicking „like“ or „upvote“
  • File size of your gif is limited to 15MB
  • The gif must show a scene from a VHTV place...
  • It should be a quite recent gif and not a repost.
  • All entrys must be posted in this topic.
  • You can only post one gif in your post
  • You should add a funny or nice text describing or commenting your gif further.
  • You can make multiple posts but only the post with the most likes will count
  • Every monday morning (European Standard Time) I will announce the winners of last week and notify @Voyeur House TV who are the winners. In case of a draw we will have more people winning.
  • @Voyeur House TV might award a jury price to a particular gif too.

So what can you win?

• The best Gif will be tweeted at officially VHTV twitter
  • Places 1-3 will win premium days.
    • medal_1_64.png.a62bf29bc17df303f1fe3d335b7a4c7c.png 1st place(s): 7 days Premium for FREE
    • medal_2_64_2.png.5e0427d51c0aa8f2e34f4139363b600e.png 2nd place(s): 5 days Premium for FREE
    • medal_3_64.png.704114b7ea99dd31f7abcae7293ba5ff.png 3rd place(s): 3 days Premium for FREE

I posted a tutorial how to make gifs here:

And now have fun. The first a little shorter round oft the contest til monday is now officially started.

I won’t participate by voting or posting as I will remain strictly neutral.

Here are two examples how such a post should be (of course yours will be much better :wink:):

JeffVioletTomi2.gif.32c5719b568076d0ccd88a45730ac4f7.gif

You spin my head right round, right round

Ary1.gif.54e4b55dd7ecc04d69f2d5b5f2247758.gif

Shake shake that booty girl

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Winner! ❤️

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Winner! ❤️

giphy.gif

I forgot to mention only gifs showing VHTV places are allowed ::) I just added it. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I won’t participate by voting or posting as I will remain strictly neutral.

Jabba, I fully understand why you shouldn't participate in this contest.
Since you will be involved in the prize selection process, it wouldn't be
appropriate for you to also enter the contest. That would be a conflict
of interest.

Having said that, however, I don't think it would be right or fair for the
rest of the CC world to be deprived of your big, wonderful GIFs. So, I
propose that you still be allowed to post your GIFs, just don't include
them in the contest. I think all of the CC community would agree that's
a fair compromise.

Please talk to whomever you need to talk to and ask them to consider
this idea. Thank you.

6edb450d271f40e58cacc0900e329f0a4560bd9a 8a8302f7bd3a2b6f79dc43eec5a9e98f0eb7d897 17bdf7053cca57e938b24a536355d4de3a14d384

0851826001523484387.gif.6deaf69d1f54df52053819491e740f7b.gif 0142870001523484793.gif.c03ed5864c3efaa9c481811380d6168b.gif 0196007001523483892.gif.67db67f2fc69252c17f406ce956a09e8.gif

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Jabba, I fully understand why you shouldn't participate in this contest.
Since you will be involved in the prize selection process, it wouldn't be
appropriate for you to also enter the contest. That would be a conflict
of interest.

Having said that, however, I don't think it would be right or fair for the
rest of the CC world to be deprived of your big, wonderful GIFs. So, I
propose that you still be allowed to post your GIFs, just don't include
them in the contest. I think all of the CC community would agree that's
a fair compromise.

Please talk to whomever you need to talk to and ask them to consider
this idea. Thank you.

6edb450d271f40e58cacc0900e329f0a4560bd9a 8a8302f7bd3a2b6f79dc43eec5a9e98f0eb7d897 17bdf7053cca57e938b24a536355d4de3a14d384

0851826001523484387.gif.6deaf69d1f54df52053819491e740f7b.gif 0142870001523484793.gif.c03ed5864c3efaa9c481811380d6168b.gif

Of course I will continue posting gifs. But not here in the contest topics :biggrin: Don't worry :wink:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course I will continue posting gifs. But not here in the contest topics :biggrin: Don't worry :wink:

Gotcha. I didn't realize the entries had to be posted in this topic in
order to be considered for the contest.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Gotcha. I didn't realize the entries had to be posted in this topic in
order to be considered for the contest.

Good point will add it to the rules :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I forgot to mention only gifs showing VHTV places are allowed ::) I just added it. 

You cant change the rules mid contest! That's not really fair. 🧐

Ok, i wasn't going to do this, but since you cut my contribution on a techicality let me point out a couple of major fatal flaws with this new contest.

1. Its a members only award! How in the world is a non-member supposed to be able to post a gif worthy of winning from the FREE cams? Seems to me the main idea for a contest should be to entice non-members to join after enjoying a brief win. 

2. Also, what's to stop someone from posting a gif, creating x number of accounts and then repping themselves to victory? 

• Upvote 1

i pass this contest.. i'll continue to post pics only... thanks

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, i wasn't going to do this, but since you cut my contribution on a techicality let me point out a couple of major fatal flaws with this new contest.

1. Its a members only award! How in the world is a non-member supposed to be able to post a gif worthy of winning from the FREE cams? Seems to me the main idea for a contest should be to entice non-members to join after enjoying a brief win. 

2. Also, what's to stop someone from posting a gif, creating x number of accounts and then repping themselves to victory? 

1. Its a members only award! How in the world is a non-member supposed to be able to post a gif worthy of winning from the FREE cams? Seems to me the main idea for a contest should be to entice non-members to join after enjoying a brief win

I dont know why there shouldn't be funny moments on free cams? 

Nothing but you can see who gave reps and when these are new accounts with no posts somewhere else the situation is clear...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

1. Its a members only award! How in the world is a non-member supposed to be able to post a gif worthy of winning from the FREE cams? Seems to me the main idea for a contest should be to entice non-members to join after enjoying a brief win

Nothing but you can see who gave reps and when these are new accounts with no posts somewhere else the situation is clear...

But you must know that a non-member is at a terrible disadvantage. It seems to me that you’re really curtailing the chances of a non-member to win.

So, votes from a new member with no post counts don’t count? Seems like a reasonable rule. 

Why do I have this funny feeling that I’m about to get threaded again? 

• Like 1

Thanks to all making comments and suggestions. We will let it run this way now for this week and the next week and after that we will see much clearer if there are things to improve or to change. It is a contest for the whole community and the voice of the community is important. 

• Like 1

hi there , are this discussion going to  the same place as usual, and start again to another battle ..!!:cool:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jabba, I think I might agree with Amy on point one. I don't think she
meant that there wouldn't be funny and sexy moments on the free
cams, just 99% fewer funny and sexy moments on the free cams,
which puts non-members at a clear disadvantage in this contest.

Also, IMHO, you can't arbitrarily discount a vote just because it
comes from a new account. That would be completely unfair and
totally discriminatory for the purposes of this contest.

• Like 1