alina sister finally!!!

It was a bitter sweet scene. The sister and the guy she fucked were going at it pretty good and for a long time but the night vision didn't kick in for whatever stupid reason so it was hard to see. I still think it was a pretty good watch though. It's in the video section.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alina was very ok with it. if you pumped up the audio in the bedroom you could clearly hear the sisters moaning in there so they must have been listening to it.

You could see them getiing more frisky while listening to it and then starting sex.

It looked like the more they heard the sex in the living room the more turnen on they got

It's funny how after she got laid, the sister now is bouncing around the house and dancing and playfully lifting up her shirt. I really thought she was a prude the way she went out of her way to hide herself from the camera whenever she would change or get naked, but it seems like all she needed was a good fuck. I can't wait until she fucks again in the house. Hopefully that guy will be coming back and he wasn't just a one time dude.

It's funny how after she got laid, the sister now is bouncing around the house and dancing and playfully lifting up her shirt. I really thought she was a prude the way she went out of her way to hide herself from the camera whenever she would change or get naked, but it seems like all she needed was a good fuck. I can't wait until she fucks again in the house. Hopefully that guy will be coming back and he wasn't just a one time dude.

I agree with you.  Hope he comes back and soon.

What's up with the teddy bear she was holding all day??

lol

all she needed was some D

I agree, but sadly I think it's going to be a long while before we get any more action from her. From the looks of that last session, it looks like he was some random dude she picked up and I'm pretty sure she was drunk. Plus I've noticed that whenever they go out, they tend to do it on a weekend. The odds of all that shit happening at the same time again is going to very rare at best.

Right now, I'm more interested in Alina's sister more than anyone in RLC.

I agree, but sadly I think it's going to be a long while before we get any more action from her. From the looks of that last session, it looks like he was some random dude she picked up and I'm pretty sure she was drunk. Plus I've noticed that whenever they go out, they tend to do it on a weekend. The odds of all that shit happening at the same time again is going to very rare at best.

Right now, I'm more interested in Alina's sister more than anyone in RLC.

u are absolut right 8) i`m too more interested in alina`s sister too and she need big fat cock allnight horny sex :-* :-*