Kristin & Steve

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well sussed out where she disappears to it's out the front door so whether there is a sort of loggia out there I don't know but she just went out without any shoes on?? Oh yes and with her phone lol.

The same that happens in many houses where they can't "smoke" ... even houses with loggia some tenants do that.. houses without loggia even more

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The same that happens in many houses where they can't "smoke" ... even houses with loggia some tenants do that.. houses without loggia even more

Don't think she was smoking think it was just the phone call?? BUT keep getting that fucking spinning circle grrrr

Where is her bloke for God's sake? He made an appearance for about 30 mins earlier and then pissed off again. However nice Kristen is she won't carry this apartment on her own which would be a shame as she has been good so far.

I see Kristin is now in the kitchen all glammed up in make up and black stockings and high heels which i must admit destroys the whole impression of the apartment for me as it is obvious she is just advertising herself for viewing money.

Yesterday she was all natural and acting natural and her rubbing session on the sofa was great. Maybe i am an old fashioned voyeur but this apparent proffesional display does nothing for me at all i just turn off as there are many sites i can get this without even paying for it so sorry Kristen, behave like this and i am out of here.

You are a gorgeous woman in your own right.

Kristen2.jpg

Kristen1.jpg

• Like 2