• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

NAS, Lexy&Pete, Mira&Henry (full bi), Betty&Rick, Ella&Isaac (they return in swing end April/May), Anastasia, Cleo&Axel, Candy&Dean, Lola&Otto (full bi) + Clara&Stas (parties, girl-girl, swing without exchange) + Bree&Drew (once a month) + 3 stable top apt. Foxy/Polly/Stella.

Earn 0 - paid 0. The manager can sponsored the participant at his own discretion (not for the money VH). VH can give a loan to pay rent for apartment for example. But it must be returned.

If you estimate 39.95 / 30 = 1.3 dollars a day (/24H) for 1 subscriber, but -% VHTV and manager royalty. Therefore, for earnings, you need to be interesting to hundreds or thousands subscribers.

Thx groomy, so I thought the tenants we're living rent free as part of their compensation, that's not the case? And how about timeline veiws? It seems almost impossible they don't count for anything? And how about Lexy and Pete, do they split views compensation in half with Em and Waldo?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

why is it so important for you,  you want to start broadcast ? :biggrin:

It's not really important, I'm nosy . And although I wouldn't say I'm boring, anything broadcast from my place wouldn't be very exciting to most people, most of the fun and interesting things we do is outside of our apartment

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think technically you can add Ary to that list. She has swung with Anni and they are inching close to a 3some. 

I do not watch them. Well, if it's formal, then Em&Sid also swingers:biggrin:, and Misty...

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Candy Dean,Anastasia,Ray Polly are the only REAL swingers at the moment apart from MH and EI.I don't count Bree/Drew and NAS as they don't swing that often.Cleo Axel haven't done any swapping yet.When was the last time Otto and Lola swung ?

There is a movement with the exchange. Further formally. Alan has 5 or 6 girls. Serena has a lot of boys. Nina also seemed to have experience with another boy. Or not?

image.png.7863dd025245709fe270735a77c28a

Cleo - again they have parties with sex, naked girls, orgies, etc.

Otto&Lola back soon. They are in the game. No mental changes in the relationship.

Today nothing - tomorrow there can be 4-5 parties with orgies. This should be taken into account by the manager.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx groomy, so I thought the tenants we're living rent free as part of their compensation, that's not the case? And how about timeline veiws? It seems almost impossible they don't count for anything? And how about Lexy and Pete, do they split views compensation in half with Em and Waldo?

Rent - paying participant. Starting package (1 month rent + 100% pledge + royalty for realtor + necessary things in the apartment - like kettle) - can give out company form credit.

I do not know who is responsible for bankruptcy (when the participants could not return credit or left earlier - I think the manager divides the VH).

Statistics are considered for each apartment. Participants see how much they earned every hour. 50/50 or by other arrangement (if someone does obviously more, or someone skips work).

• Like 5