Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

13 minutes ago, budda said:

What these two do when they watch TV for kids ...

I hope they have non-standard conditions of VH. Not usual scheme how many views - how many money.

They fuck all the time. More than ever. They do the maximum. But... Soon it is - will become monotony - and views will fall.

And you can not blame Nyu and her boyfriend. Any project couple will fail here. Even Lexy and Pete - did not succeed in this. Despite the fact that they lived here, they had time to socialize before project.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

I hope they have non-standard conditions of VH. Not usual scheme how many views - how many money.

They fuck all the time. More than ever. They do the maximum. But... Soon it is - will become monotony - and views will fall.

And you can not blame Nyu and her boyfriend. Any project couple will fail here. Even Lexy and Pete - did not succeed in this. Despite the fact that they lived here, they had time to socialize before project.

Atleast they fuck with passion. I will watch them for as long as they stay BUT you are right..it will get monotonous.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

It is crucial to find more people for this place. Best some local crazy Hungarians.