Anastasia

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

that would be too good to be true. the apt has sucked for a while now. before eli ana was playing the field & having fun & it was gr8 to watch. eli was fine at 1st, but he hung around too long. he & kyle should get an apt together. then we could all not watch it!

---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBirman diliBoşnakçaBulgarcaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKhmer diliKırgızcaKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathi diliMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliShonaSırpçaSindhi diliSinhali diliSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahili diliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

If you remember when I came home, I thought you would stay here for a long time, I do not think no, anastasia likes to be free and you said that it will not hold your cheek too :))

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to Anastasiya

310/5000

FINALLY!
We will find the Anastasia joyful and full of life. We will quickly forget those boring guys friends of Eli and Eli himself.
Oh, how could that happen to Misty?
You and Misty together in a party and it's the explosion of pleasure.
Once again GOOD LUCK and thank you in advance

32 minutes ago, nick sjom said:

для Anastasiya

310/5000

В КОНЦЕ КОНЦОВ!
Мы находим Анастасия радостной и полной жизни. Мы быстро забудем эти скучные ребята друг Эли и сам Эли.
Ах, как это могло случиться с Мисти?
Вы и Мисти вместе в партии , и это взрыв удовольствия.
Еще раз УДАЧИ и спасибо заранее

Thank you very much, I'm happy when you watch me and worry about me! Love you all😍

Guest hacıvat

takma kafana anastasia eli gider, ellisi gelir. zaten o seni haketmiyordu. sen çok güzelsin ama bahtın kara.rock,eli hepsi madiler. erkekten yana şansın yok.

4 hours ago, Anastasiya said:

Eli gone.I live alone again and will try to live for my own pleasure.

Although I always thought you could do way better than Eli I respected your choice & I think a beautiful young woman like you😍 will find someone in short time.

That being said if you are feeling down I can always recommend a couple of good peeps that will make you smile. (Lexy & Pete)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Just In said:

Her zaman Eli'den daha iyi yapabileceğinizi düşünmüş olsam da, seçiminize saygı duydum ve sizin gibi güzel bir genç kadını düşünüyorum .

Eğer hissediyorsanız, her zaman gülümseyecek bir çift iyi peep tavsiye ederim. (Lexy ve Pete)

👍👍👍