Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't forget. Anna & Alex are different. They seem quite nervous to me at the moment. But that's pretty normal. Nice to see new faces. 

Well, Anastasia - really honest. And about the parties. And about orgies.

At them while problems - study (university session and etc). They are afraid - that there will be little time. And fail the test period. Therefore, it is possible later.

They have many friends. They are party people. But they are not swingers.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, Anastasia - really honest. And about the parties. And about orgies.

At them while problems - study (university session and etc). They are afraid - that there will be little time. And fail the test period. Therefore, it is possible later.

Well wish them good luck and to be prepared for actual times at vh if they decide to enter on the project .. 

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Well wish them good luck and to be prepared for actual times at vh if they decide to enter on the project ..

I don't necessarily think you have to be a swinging couple to survive now on VH as long as they have friends and throw occasional parties. Hopefully their friends are sexually adventurous people and aren't shy; Patrik and Clair for example.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So these are not the guys for Mistys old place as they said there will be a swingers couple... 

I think the old Misty apartment is history. New couple, if they will, is in a new apartment.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't necessarily think you have to be a swinging couple to survive now on VH as long as they have friends and throw occasional parties. Hopefully their friends are sexually adventurous people and aren't shy; Patrik and Clair for example.

They are less than 1 month old. And they are professional animators. But if they were swingers/crazy people = they would have much better statistics.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they leave already?

Yes. Can come back or not. They will think. Weigh everything. They will also communicate with Ana ana A&A remotely. In general, they have positive attitude.

• Like 1