Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. Can come back or not. They will think. Weigh everything. They will also communicate with Ana ana A&A remotely. In general, they have positive attitude.

But was just this that they was suppose to do??? i thought at least they could stay there a while to have fun or talk with Ana.. 

33 минут назад, мармелад сказал:

Приятно иметь что-то с нетерпением ждать. Это и своевременный ответ Аны делает эту квартиру один из наиболее интересных из них , чтобы наблюдать.

Vera and her boyfriend are leaving tomorrow and we are going to meet new guests

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

Olga and Alan)❤️

Thank you Anastasiya (or is it Anastasia?) for keeping us informed. I think it's great that we can communicate with a house participant and keep everybody on track with the right information. Great tan you have.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Спасибо Анастасия (или это Анастасий?) Для держать нас в курсе. Я думаю, что это здорово, что мы можем общаться с участником дома и держать всех на треке с нужной информацией. Большой загар у вас есть.

I'm sorry that he disappeared and didn't respond-I was in love☺️😍this💯