Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

I like them but i hope they will bring new ideas in the coming weeks. Otherwise people will get bored very quickly.

what  do you suggest as new ideas? they are following forum. they ll take in to consideration your new ideas.

27 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

what  do you suggest as new ideas? they are following forum. they ll take in to consideration your new ideas.

Well, maybe they should invite other people to join. It's already difficult for a couple to survive. A trio will not survive either because it will become monotonous.

these 3 really like each other so getting them together once a week or something like that will not get old too fast. they all have also had flings with a decent amount of others so i think they all can stay happy & popular for a while. i really enjoy seeing them together. their feelings for each other & the fun that they are having seems real to me. i don't see a reason why anyone wouldn't like them. you guys are gr8! and keep having fun!:heart::biggrin:

• Like 5