Julya & Raul

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx jabbath, feeling better the last couple if days, I could barely get out of bed for a week or so. 

Glad to hear you are a little better. A friend of mine who had it had to go to hospital because of dehydration...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx jabbath, feeling better the last couple if days, I could barely get out of bed for a week or so. 

hope you feel better. the leandro's for me is 69th street. the other end of the el. and sausage is my favorite also!😊

325319.gif

tenor (6).gif

tenor (7).gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @jabbath1987 and @golfer06, how you guys doing. I havn't been on lately because I have mono, no Idea how I got it, Guy doesn't have it, and fortunately I didn't give it to him. I've been wiped out over here for a few weeks, sleeping mostly and exhausted. I've been popping on and off here just to see what's going on. I fold my pizza if it's real hot and everything will slide off otherwise. And I've had Leandros in the city, Frankford location, a bunch of times, nice big slices with crumbled sausage they have. It's one of the few places I would eat in that area,  lot of drugs and weird people around there anymore, , used to be a great area to go shopping

Mono or the ‘Kissing Disease’ ( Just googled it. Had no idea what it meant. ) 

It spreads through Saliva !! What have you been doing Ash ..😉

Good Luck and have a fast recovery !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nack said:

Mono or the ‘Kissing Disease’ ( Just googled it. Had no idea what it meant. ) 

It spreads through Saliva !! What have you been doing Ash ..😉

Good Luck and have a fast recovery !!!

Haha, very funny nack! I don't know anyone else who got it so I don't know where i picked it up. Maybe somebody sneezed or coughed on me with it, pretty gross.Ive been working so much and eating like crap so my defenses we're probably down anyway. Thx for the get well, I'm still really weak and tired but much better than I was. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Fuckk..how the hell to delete the image of scene I watch...the giestgirl it's on that time of year..riding the dude..and boom..when she stop..an bloody dong of the dude..iuksss lol.

Haha thats funny ze! Bloody dong, bloody dong, bloody dong!!!!! Lol

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, very funny nack! I don't know anyone else who got it so I don't know where i picked it up. Maybe somebody sneezed or coughed on me with it, pretty gross.Ive been working so much and eating like crap so my defenses we're probably down anyway. Thx for the get well, I'm still really weak and tired but much better than I was. 

Relax on the work and take it easy.Dont stress yourself too much. I was down with ‘Dengue’ fever for 15 Long days this past October.Bedridden and weak,no strength at all. 

My blood platelet count came down to a dangerous 25,000 and I was about to be hospitalised for immediate blood transplant. Luckily I recovered by natural remedies but the weakness remained with me for more than a month. I know work is important but Health always comes first and I have known it the hard way.I don’t work long hours now unless necessary.Here’s wishing you all the best !!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @jabbath1987 and @golfer06, how you guys doing. I havn't been on lately because I have mono, no Idea how I got it, Guy doesn't have it, and fortunately I didn't give it to him. I've been wiped out over here for a few weeks, sleeping mostly and exhausted. I've been popping on and off here just to see what's going on. I fold my pizza if it's real hot and everything will slide off otherwise. And I've had Leandros in the city, Frankford location, a bunch of times, nice big slices with crumbled sausage they have. It's one of the few places I would eat in that area,  lot of drugs and weird people around there anymore, , used to be a great area to go shopping

I wondered why I hadn't seen you on the boards for so long. I sure hope
you're feeling better. If not, I hope you're feeling better really soon. I really
miss your comic wit...and your math. :angel: :biggrin: :heart:

get-well-soon.jpg.4cb3d84edaf46bf96ef40411565827b4.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nack said:

Relax on the work and take it easy.Dont stress yourself too much. I was down with ‘Dengue’ fever for 15 Long days this past October.Bedridden and weak,no strength at all. 

My blood platelet count came down to a dangerous 25,000 and I was about to be hospitalised for immediate blood transplant. Luckily I recovered by natural remedies but the weakness remained with me for more than a month. I know work is important but Health always comes first and I have known it the hard way.I don’t work long hours now unless necessary.Here’s wishing you all the best !!!

Thanks for the kind and educational words Nack. Jeez dengue fever is very serious, who do ypou get dengue fever? ive got the same thing a you with the weakness going on. I had very little strength to even rise from bed. I'm getting an appetite and some snarkiness back so I, should be my old self shortly. 

'

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks for the kind and educational words Nack. Jeez dengue fever is very serious, who do ypou get dengue fever? ive got the same thing a you with the weakness going on. I had very little strength to even rise from bed. I'm getting an appetite and some snarkiness back so I, should be my old self shortly. 

'

I think I got it in my office cabin. Damn mosquito !!!! Work can kill you sometimes ..lol

• Like 2