Julya & Raul

Just now, Sparkles said:

Before they was hired  they wasn't doing cam shows all the time... every days.. because their role script won't allow it .. but that's why they are here.. because of their cam shows.. that's what i'm saying 
They are keeping the same thing that they was doing before

Well I don't ask how do you know all this. Because I don't know. I see no script role except when they are camming. The camshow is always same.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I don't ask how do you know all this. Because I don't know. I see no script role except when they are camming. The camshow is always same.

Well you can see the same thing when they was the four together in the living room..Not much difference. Maybe not so "evident".
But yes i was talking on CB shows.. where they say " guests are visiting.. we will try to introduce them on swinger bla bla #cheating" .. They can't do it everyday (but if earning 15000 tokens in each time is enough)

Edit: Cam show now in the second bedroom 😎

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

yes it is... The main purpose of the house is cam shows.. but i know that you don't want to/can't see  that.  you may not like it .. but it is what it is 

Also don't forget the other bedroom in the house where also the main purpose is cam shows (that if wasn't 2 nights visits of a guy almost nobody could have notice)

i personally would rather see them work at mcdonalds. that would be much more toward the "real voyeur" stuff that seems to occupy some people's time here. everyone knows that camming is their job. duh. but that's not what some of us are looking for here at this apt. the regular sex between kiki & mike is the hottest! 90% of the camshow is a snoozathon. if that were all that happens here they wouldn't last long.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

😂😂

216271c489dd16d6ad68.jpg
Poor girl.. is suffering!!!!!!

Frankly I would rather see Raul have one up his but and let her have the controls. She is a brave one... She will try anything. all for the craft..🤔

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Frankly I would rather see Raul have one up his but and let her have the controls. She is a brave one... She will try anything. all for the craft..🤔

It's all part of the script of the night.. it's a typical show "shhh my friend doesn't know about my toy" when before they was playing with it 😄

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's all part of the script of the night.. it's a typical show "shhh my friend doesn't know about my toy" when before they was playing with it 😄

You're of course correct! It's all part of the script. I was being serious though...i would find my way more entertaining.😄 I just don't find it sexually entertaining for me.I'm guessing that this script was probably requested and as long as everyone enjoys it , so be it. I will be moving on ,however...

the camshows are timeline only at best. i don't understand how they get any tokens at all by doing nothing for 3 or 4 hours & then finally having sex at the end. as i've said before this is their job but it is about as interesting as working at mcdonalds.

174cd3a65695e393db85f39a296e9f37.gif

download.gif

giphy (7).gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the camshows are timeline only at best. i don't understand how they get any tokens at all by doing nothing for 3 or 4 hours & then finally having sex at the end. as i've said before this is their job but it is about as interesting as working at mcdonalds.

174cd3a65695e393db85f39a296e9f37.gif

download.gif

giphy (7).gif

You think In'n'out or Burger King is better than McDonalds? 😝😝😇

• Like 1