Julya & Raul

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i guess its a real bate... because she don't interact with anyone 

Screenshot (182).png

She was camming last night at least till 07:15 .. So i guess she was still camming with the dildo 

Her "way" to cam is different and i guess that's why she don't use CB

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

can some1 confirm if Kiki speak Romanian? maybe i heard something in Romanian when she speak on the phone 😄 (i'm wrong for sure.. just asking)

Cant confirm as I don't speak the language at all. But I heard Romanian has some similarities to Italian.

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

can some1 confirm if Kiki speak Romanian? maybe i heard something in Romanian when she speak on the phone 😄 (i'm wrong for sure.. just asking)

Unless spanish music is popular in Romania, but that girl is a latina for sure.  The way she dances to caribbean music, her booty, etc.... hmmmmm...

1 minute ago, ElCojonú said:

Unless spanish music is popular in Romania, but that girl is a latina for sure.  The way she dances to caribbean music, her booty, etc.... hmmmmm...

a latina who say "Bine", "Ce faci?", "Da", (all romanian words) these i recognized but these words are a little different maybe is it a dialect?

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

a latina who say "Bine", "Ce faci?", "Da", (all romanian words) these i recognized but these words are a little different maybe is it a dialect?

she sings and dances reggaeton. lol  she is a complete multilanguage / dancing lady. lol