Julya & Raul

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Besides Lexy & Pete the only couple doing sexual stuff when she has the period. Can't understand why not more people do it. It is nothing bad or to be ashamed of.

KikiMike42.thumb.JPG.e58ea0f718624365802204e8b022f758.JPG

Maybe because it could be uncomfortable and "dirty".. And not all women/men like it... The same as there are people that like or don't have problems.. There are also people that don't like.. 
Don't think that doing that is something to praise

Just now, Sparkles said:

Maybe because it could be uncomfortable and "dirty".. And not all women/men like it... The same as there are people that like or don't have problems.. There are also people that don't like.. 
Don't think that doing that is something to praise

I understand when people are uncomfortable with it. I just asked myself how many people will do it and how many don't. Personally for me it is no big deal. When it come to sex it comes to sex. Easy as that. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I understand when people are uncomfortable with it. I just asked myself how many people will do it and how many don't. Personally for me it is no big deal. When it come to sex it comes to sex. Easy as that. 

It goes from people to people and from dirtiness to dirtiness 😄 I don't see a problem doing it as i don't see a problem not doing it (happen with me both situations)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Besides Lexy & Pete the only couple doing sexual stuff when she has the period. Can't understand why not more people do it. It is nothing bad or to be ashamed of.

Cause that shit is fucking disgusting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

if they eat leandro's pizza in the philly suburbs they would. @ashleyxyzhave you had leandro's? 

Hi @jabbath1987 and @golfer06, how you guys doing. I havn't been on lately because I have mono, no Idea how I got it, Guy doesn't have it, and fortunately I didn't give it to him. I've been wiped out over here for a few weeks, sleeping mostly and exhausted. I've been popping on and off here just to see what's going on. I fold my pizza if it's real hot and everything will slide off otherwise. And I've had Leandros in the city, Frankford location, a bunch of times, nice big slices with crumbled sausage they have. It's one of the few places I would eat in that area,  lot of drugs and weird people around there anymore, , used to be a great area to go shopping

• Like 4

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @jabbath1987 and @golfer06, how you guys doing. I havn't been on lately because I have mono, no Idea how I got it, Guy doesn't have it, and fortunately I didn't give it to him. I've been wiped out over here for a few weeks, sleeping mostly and exhausted. I've been popping on and off here just to see what's going on. I fold my pizza if it's real hot and everything will slide off otherwise. And I've had Leandros in the city, Frankford location, a bunch of times, nice big slices with crumbled sausage they have. It's one of the few places I would eat in that area,  lot of drugs and weird people around there anymore, , used to be a great area to go shopping

Oh poor Ash. 😟 Get well soon my dear ❣️💖💕👍

• Like 1