Updates Spring 2018

Admin

On 5/3/2018 at 4:27 AM, Admin said:

@letsdothis I will provide more details about the Points System in a few days. I am still trying to work out a few things. 

Hi, is there a time limit for how long we can hold points? I am only asking because my points total has been wiped out overnight and now shows "0".

There is an issue with the point system that I am working to resolve. I should have an update tonight. The short of it is that I tried to perform an upgrade which appears to have broken something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

There is an issue with the point system that I am working to resolve. I should have an update tonight. The short of it is that I tried to perform an upgrade which appears to have broken something.

Thanks for the update Admin.

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2018 at 5:53 PM, Admin said:

Any update Admin? Points are still missing!

On 7/9/2018 at 12:53 PM, Admin said:

So, since people are earning points again, but I don't have the points
I had before, does that mean we lost our previous points?

I also noticed we no longer have the new posting icons (features)
we had before. Does that mean you had to go back a version with
the software? Thanks.

I apologize for the late update. I've been working on this for a while. The bad news is that all previous points were lost due to a dumb mistake on my part. In an attempt to fix a failed upgrade I reinstalled the point system which wiped out previous data. The good news is that I have it installed and functioning, and I now know how to properly upgrade it. For those of you who had a lot of points and want them back I can manually assign them to you if you can give me a ball park estimate of how many you had. 

Thank  You, 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Admin said:

I apologize for the late update. I've been working on this for a while. The bad news is that all previous points were lost due to a dumb mistake on my part. In an attempt to fix a failed upgrade I reinstalled the point system which wiped out previous data. The good news is that I have it installed and functioning, and I now know how to properly upgrade it. For those of you who had a lot of points and want them back I can manually assign them to you if you can give me a ball park estimate of how many you had. 

Thank  You, 

Noldus......this is right up your alley!!

11 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank  You, 

Hi Admin, I had 2450 points last time I looked before they disappeared, thanks.