Updates Spring 2018

Admin

For those who wish to find out How Many Points you have.  Go to your Profile Page and Select  See My Activity.  Then Select Posts if the Left Side Column.

Each Page will have 25 Posts.  The First page is the Most Recent Posts and then go back to May 1st.

Example:   If you has 25 Pages of Posts each Page has 25 Posts.  25 x 25 = 625 Posts.   Each Post is 5 Points.   625 Posts x 5 Points Per Post = 3,125 Points.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 11:55 PM, Admin said:

I apologize for the late update. I've been working on this for a while. The bad news is that all previous points were lost due to a dumb mistake on my part. In an attempt to fix a failed upgrade I reinstalled the point system which wiped out previous data. The good news is that I have it installed and functioning, and I now know how to properly upgrade it. For those of you who had a lot of points and want them back I can manually assign them to you if you can give me a ball park estimate of how many you had. 

Thank  You, 

I lost about 1200 points and am not getting credited for newly earned points.  Can you fix this for me?

ok ,according to the formula of the  Admin ,i had 53 page until to  1 May , so for the counting them ,i will make Calculate it as follows: 
53 page* 25 post per page = 1325 post, then if every post earned 5 point then the result will be like this :

1325 post *5 point per post =6625 until last post .. so my own  result  will be 6625 points for now,excuse me everyone for thinking in loud sound:rolleyes:
 so Admin, i had 6625 points,took anytime you want..nothing urgent for me .. thx 

2 hours ago, rammer said:

I lost about 1200 points and am not getting credited for newly earned points.  Can you fix this for me?

Please respond.  OK?  I've done nothing wrong. Where are my points?

I don't know how many points I had and it really doesn't matter to me.  I'm just glad to see all of you that it does matter to stepping up to claim your points.  I'm sure the Admin will make right with each and everyone of you.  Noldus ought to have his totaled up in a few more days 🙂

17 hours ago, just man said:

ok ,according to the formula of the  Admin ,i had 53 page until to  1 May , so for the counting them ,i will make Calculate it as follows: 
53 page* 25 post per page = 1325 post, then if every post earned 5 point then the result will be like this :

1325 post *5 point per post =6625 until last post .. so my own  result  will be 6625 points for now,excuse me everyone for thinking in loud sound:rolleyes:
 so Admin, i had 6625 points,took anytime you want..nothing urgent for me .. thx 

I have added 6625 points to your account. 

• Like 1