Updates Spring 2018

Admin

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know how many points I had and it really doesn't matter to me.  I'm just glad to see all of you that it does matter to stepping up to claim your points.  I'm sure the Admin will make right with each and everyone of you.  Noldus ought to have his totaled up in a few more days 🙂

What I see of your Posts Harley is 29 Pages of Posts since May 1st.  The 29th Page only has 12 Posts.

Calculating 28 Pages X 25 Posts Per Page is 700 Posts + 12 for the 29th Page = 712 Posts.    712 x 5 = 3,560 Points.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What I see of your Posts Harley is 29 Pages of Posts since May 1st.  The 29th Page only has 12 Posts.

Calculating 28 Pages X 25 Posts Per Page is 700 Posts + 12 for the 29th Page = 712 Posts.    712 x 5 = 3,560 Points.

The points for any posts made from 7/11 forward have already been
added into each users' account by the system. The calculation to
determine the number of lost points would be for posts made from 
5/1 to 7/10.

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

The points for any posts made from 7/11 forward have already been
added into each users' account by the system. The calculation to
determine the number of lost points would be for posts made from 
5/1 to 7/10.

I just calculated May 1st to the most Recent Post.  Then the Total comes out to the figure from Past Posts to Present Posts.   That way there's no counting a couple days before as the Total will be up to date as close as possible.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I appreciate you taking the time to do that SC but it wasn't necessary as far as I was concerned.  I didn't care one way or the other!

• Upvote 1