On 7/3/2018 at 12:12 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Put a few on the floors and bottoms of showers, pointing up. Thank you. Or maybe install a cam on the dogs, cats, and bunny rabbits. πŸ˜›

190_1000.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

190_1000.jpg

I saw this earlier and it made me think of you and the floor cams. That's
a great pussy, but that ass is so big it's encroaching on her pussy. 😁

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Read all the posts from my point of view. The post was given no respect. I should have taken wise warnings not to start any subject.

Nonsense. Camera positioning has always been a topic around CC. It's also an art to figure out proper placement. That's probably why VHTV uses intrusive tripod mounts -- so they can move them around. RLC generally did a pretty good job until they started using wide angle lenses in the bigger, newer apartment rooms. (re: Anabel & Efim's living room). I'm not necessarily joking about lowering some cam angles, either. I don't mind the idea of ceiling mounts, either, depending on the real estate involved (Location, location, location.)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I saw this earlier and it made me think of you and the floor cams. That's
a great pussy, but that ass is so big it's encroaching on her pussy. 😁

At least it isn't fogging up the lens . . . yet. πŸ˜„

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's totally disappointing that my post was taken as a total joke. I can ensure you that I want never make that mistake again. This is a warning to others that think about making a post not too. I now agree with others that have messaged me saying I was brave to do it.

Hi Aussie, I don't think anyone thought your po st was a joke. The fact that we made some light hearted remarks re the subject is what we do here. If it was all serious here, no one would be interested, just trying to have a little fun, and definately not at your expense. Have a great day!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Put a few on the floors and bottoms of showers, pointing up. Thank you. Or maybe install a cam on the dogs, cats, and bunny rabbits. πŸ˜›

What I meant to say was, it made me think of Foamy and the floor
cams. Sorry for the confusion.

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

What I meant to say was, it made me think of Foamy and the floor
cams. Sorry for the confusion.

I honestly was serious. I figure the theme of your thread regarded possibilities for interesting camera locations. I hope you were not offended, my friend.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I honestly was serious. I figure the theme of your thread regarded possibilities for interesting camera locations. I hope you were not offended, my friend.

I wasn't offended, but it's not my thread. It's Aussie's. 😊

Some person suggested taking away the black squares on VH-TV... what!!! I do not whant to see some of people having a dump or pee... that is one sick suggestion... Bog off.