Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

Though it is always hoped and wished that the down to earth and gorgeously attractive woman of the residence arises after awakening in good spirits and moods, it does not always happen as it does not with anyone though it is still wishful thinking for her. Just as it is hoped that when she does not have other pressing issues to attend to or is not in any other moods to engage in other activities of talents that she possesses, that she may be in certain mindsets at times to delve into and explore the depths of her sensuality. 

41 minutes ago, scutus said:

My comment should not have stepped any ones toes, other than those whom have knowledge of which I am talking about. If the shoe fits, wear it.

For your info. It is against CC rules for a CC member to try to make contact with an RLC tenant. As it is also against RLC's rules for an RLC tenant to make contact via posting in CC's forums.

😂😂😂😂😂 My goodness Scutus, what an aggressive person you are, you certainly have not stepped on my toes, I simply asked a question of you regarding a posting you had made.

I am also fully aware of CC rules regarding members contact with RLC tenants, but as it doesn't apply to me your information was wasted, although I have no doubt some members will find it helpfulll.

Its refreshing to know that there are members like yourself who are always prepared to ensure the well being of the tenants, and the tenants themselves must be overwhelmed by your vigilance on their behalf, especially as you carry out your duties in such a friendly manner. 😂😂😂😂😂

🍦🏅

PS, I have sent you an ice cream to help you chill, and a medal for your dedication to all things RLC. 

Have a nice day 😂😂

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, chronicman32 said:

Here She is !

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Who has the nerve to click on the link of a newbie's first post.

Come on...I dare ya.  I doulbe dare ya.

• Like 2