Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

How u doin? 

If you were referring to me, I am alright Pepe my friend. How are you ? I've been curious awhile now about a point that was raised from one who used to be a regular visitor and subscriber of the project as well as here, and that is as to whether or not the pinnacle of attraction of occurrences of activities of higher interest have been reached and therefore may not be surpassed at the residence there.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If you were referring to me, I am alright Pepe my friend. How are you ? I've been curious awhile now about a point that was raised from one who used to be a regular visitor and subscriber of the project as well as here, and that is as to whether or not the pinnacle of attraction of occurrences of interest have been reached and therefore may not be surpassed at the residence there.

Actually I was talking to the person whom resides at said residence but am glad you're are doing well as for the rest of what you said you lost me.. PM if you like 

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Actually I was talking to the person whom resides at said residence but am glad you're are doing well as for the rest of what you said you lost me.. PM if you like 

I think Nich is talking about whether she has reached her peak. Although I might well be wrong

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

At times sometimes it seems it may be going the other way though. Such as the satin and lace has been chosen to not be adorned very often at all anymore.

• Like 2