Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Who has the nerve to click on the link of a newbie's first post.

Come on...I dare ya.  I doulbe dare ya.

If you are going to write content, the least you could do is write it using proper spelling in an attempt to create proper sentence structure. The correct spelling for the word misspelled happens to be double. Correct spelling of words is essential to proper sentence phrasing, meaning, structure, etc.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, letsdothis said:

When I clicked on it, it just said this.
 (Video Content No Longer Available)
Probably because he posted it using the Attachments Center. 

The link is fine now.  I have edited and re-upped the Video to mab.to   

Attachments are not allowed to be used in the Open Forums of RLC Apartment Boards.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

If you are going to write content, the least you could do is write it using proper spelling in an attempt to create proper sentence structure. The correct spelling for the word misspelled happens to be double. Correct spelling of words is essential to proper sentence phrasing, meaning, structure, etc.

😂😂 Way to go Nich, " Vengeance is a dish best served up cold "  Strangely, I have a feeling Howard might respect you for that, but of course I've been wrong before. 👍

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The link is fine now.  I have edited and re-upped the Video to mab.to   

Attachments are not allowed to be used in the Open Forums of RLC Apartment Boards.

Thanks for doing that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Come on, Nich, don't you think you're taking this a bit too far? I saw @Howard's
post where he spoke about your sentence structure and he was completely
correct (and that's not my opinion, that's a simple fact according to the rules of
English).

The sentence you composed, the one Howard referred to, was one huge run-on
sentence, consisting of 123 words. That's not proper sentence structure in
anyone's book. Your English teacher would have given you an "F" just for that
sentence. I had no idea what you were trying to say.

I'm not saying you shouldn't write in whatever style you choose to use, just that,
in this instance, Howard was correct. And, it's to your advantage to write in such
a way that the rest of the community understands what you're saying. That's one
of the main objectives, to have people understand what you mean. Otherwise,
there's no point in writing.

And, we all want to understand you and have fun playing in this sandbox. ☺️

• Like 1

Really like her smile when she seems in good spirits or moods and sometimes expressions of concentration exhibited when indulged in some endeavor to achieve some forms of enlightenment of desired satisfaction and sometimes expressions of bliss when goals of endeavors are reached.

25 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Come on, Nich, don't you think you're taking this a bit too far? I saw @Howard's
post where he spoke about your sentence structure and he was completely
correct (and that's not my opinion, that's a simple fact according to the rules of
English).

The sentence you composed, the one Howard referred to, was one huge run-on
sentence, consisting of 123 words. That's not proper sentence structure in
anyone's book. Your English teacher would have given you an "F" just for that
sentence. I had no idea what you were trying to say.

I'm not saying you shouldn't write in whatever style you choose to use, just that,
in this instance, Howard was correct. And, it's to your advantage to write in such
a way that the rest of the community understands what you're saying. That's one
of the main objectives, to have people understand what you mean. Otherwise,
there's no point in writing.

And, we all want to understand you and have fun playing in this sandbox. ☺️

As a matter of fact, no I don't. That wasn't the first time it's happened, only one of a number of times and not just about no sentence structure either. He has had a habit of cracking on, disrespecting or insulting others posts at different times every since I became a member here. Not just mine, and whether there was any genuine justification for him to do it or not. Most of the ones I witnessed other than the ones directed towards me, were mostly because he did not agree with or like what someone else had to say or post. If you didn't see any commas or periods either, I can't help it. Obviously they were missed or overlooked and maybe should have been read closer. So I don't care how long he or anyone else has been on here, I'll not set idly by and put up with it and take it as some may without responding back. What goes around, comes around bud.

• Like 4

Eerrr...guys... this is not a classroom...this is the video section. Your comments about someone's spelling, sentence structure, etc should be made in the "General chat" forum. Thanks in advance....🤙

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Does that also count for ppl who don't speak proper English? (like me...I am Dutch) (and yes....I have edit this content several times)

• Like 1