Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Puede ser más específico, por favor?

Actually, there is no bathtub for 5 girls, but they have what they have ... put a Jacuzzi for 6 people, it would be theirs, as there is in Anabel's house, but I understand that this is not possible in all houses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Actually, there is no bathtub for 5 girls, but they have what they have ... put a Jacuzzi for 6 people, it would be theirs, as there is in Anabel's house, but I understand that this is not possible in all houses.

I was just wondering if he had a typo.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Perdón por leer dónde está empacando Anita. Ella es una niña bonita y esos hoyuelos OMG. ¡Estoy seguro de que todos la extrañarán!

Really everything is strange. Since she went out the door of the house that faces the street, it will appear later in Serena's room ... I suppose they would be in the toilet of the living room ... but I do not know.
But from that moment, it seems that everything changed in her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

nintchdbpict000290566811.jpg?strip=all&w

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Me preguntaba si tuvo un error tipográfico.

I made reference to "5 girls" because Anita, at that moment, was already in her room. And it is easy to verify, that she will not participate in the bathroom.

• Like 1