Jump to content
Noldus

Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Recommended Posts

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so is the collar mandatory for team serena

I find it sexy.       💓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We never had so many Blondes in this apt.  (4)  Breakers may go off again......................lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got a blonds jokes for you guy's.     A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                              Wonder if Mila knew any of the girls before comming to RLC  ??          

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i got a blonds jokes for you guy's.     A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

😁😁😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                How old is ADRI  ??  Always jumping on the bed like a 13 yrs old  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Mila to sleep

She must be Jet Lagged from her Flight of 3 Hours.   :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

OK , So do we have 3 teams now ??  1-Team Blair------------------2- Team Candy-------------------And 3-Team Serena  ??

And who is in team Candy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

                              Wonder if Mila knew any of the girls before comming to RLC  ??          

Doesnt look like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

                              Wonder if Mila knew any of the girls before comming to RLC  ??          

She introduced herself to everyone when they came home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And who is in team Candy?

Candy and Mila

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A=Blair,Adri,Mila  B=Serena,Darina,Candy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to say it and some guys will not agree but b4 was more interesting when there was a guy there imo, at least they drank lots of alcohol and played nudity games and you never knew what would happen next this is boring as hell lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is the collar mandatory for team serena,she never takes hers off now i see darina is wearing one 

What up people!

No EMMETT,  I believe the one's that wear the choke collars are on a probationary term or it signifies a special group or talent they have.........purely guessing but it sounds good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I hate to say it and some guys will not agree but b4 was more interesting when there was a guy there imo, at least they drank lots of alcohol and played nudity games and you never knew what would happen next this is boring as hell lately

Having guys in this house or B2 is never interesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×