Noldus

Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so is the collar mandatory for team serena

I find it sexy.       💓

We never had so many Blondes in this apt.  (4)  Breakers may go off again......................lol

i got a blonds jokes for you guy's.     A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

• Like 4

Wonder if Mila knew any of the girls before comming to RLC  ??          

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i got a blonds jokes for you guy's.     A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

😁😁😁

• Like 1

How old is ADRI  ??  Always jumping on the bed like a 13 yrs old  .

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Mila to sleep

She must be Jet Lagged from her Flight of 3 Hours.   :biggrin:

39 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

OK , So do we have 3 teams now ??  1-Team Blair------------------2- Team Candy-------------------And 3-Team Serena  ??

And who is in team Candy?

27 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Doesnt look like it

14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

She introduced herself to everyone when they came home

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And who is in team Candy?

Candy and Mila

A=Blair,Adri,Mila  B=Serena,Darina,Candy

I hate to say it and some guys will not agree but b4 was more interesting when there was a guy there imo, at least they drank lots of alcohol and played nudity games and you never knew what would happen next this is boring as hell lately

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is the collar mandatory for team serena,she never takes hers off now i see darina is wearing one 

What up people!

No EMMETT,  I believe the one's that wear the choke collars are on a probationary term or it signifies a special group or talent they have.........purely guessing but it sounds good!

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I hate to say it and some guys will not agree but b4 was more interesting when there was a guy there imo, at least they drank lots of alcohol and played nudity games and you never knew what would happen next this is boring as hell lately

Having guys in this house or B2 is never interesting.

• Like 1