Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

49 minutes ago, happyone said:

And a broken glass on the floor on the left of the bed looking at cam 2-4 so I hope a drunk Blair

gets out of bed on the other side--or she could really cut up her feet and if she falls out of bed

look out------😬

I just looked but dont see any broken glass on the floor, or maybe she removed it.

7 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Anita was declared an official tennant on April 16................It's been only a month.

Noty every girl stays the Full Term. Some girls have left only after been on for just over a week at different times.

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

actually I'm waiting on some new girls and new games and maybe some honest and for real pussy eating this fake crap is BS imo it pisses me off when they play us for fools while I don't know it for a fact but would bet that more than half the girls if not more would have no problem doing it for real but they all fake it on here I just don't get it they are trying to make everyone think they are doing it so why not just do it just saying 

I make your words my own

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Karrui said:

I make your words my own

I only really watch this site for the drunken or what ever they do parties 😉  so really I mostly watch the barca apts and eva's place used to say m and s too the rest I can live without its the variety and the you just never know what you will see next that gets me,when they just do the same thing over and over again and faking everything just for views that's boring and that I can live without

• Like 1