Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

habrá hilos para cada niña - el cabello, pies, zapatos, Bate, cuando vienen, dónde están, etc, etc :astuto:

Same as in the photo, in the end, people always comment what happens in other houses, because nobody comes to mind, change the thread, to make a simple comment about something that happens in another house, when you are more aware of these houses , that in most cases this thread is the one that generates the most comments.
Then, the same will happen.
I will not change the thread to comment on what happens to Sofie, change to comment for Naomi, and of course, I will not change to comment on Rose ...
I think that, it will have more problems than advantages.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Desde el momento en mayúsculas Cam comenzaron hasta finales de 2015 nunca hubo ningún Generales de Chat Los temas y las cosas se llevan muy bien y luego por lo que no debería ser diferente de seguir adelante después del 1 de junio. 

La mayoría de los miembros que han estado con mayúsculas Cam desde que comenzó a saber todo acerca de Temas Libres. Sólo puede aparecer de forma diferente a los nuevos miembros a partir de 2016 hasta ahora, pero es bastante sencillo una vez que consigan la caída de ella. Cada vez que hay un cambio que siempre habrá alguna para ello y algunos estarán en contra de ella. Pero con el tiempo se ajusta a todos los Mensajes y aún ruedan a lo largo.

I will not enter into your changes, since you have your reasons, and I guess all good, to make those changes.
But only one idea ... "simplicity is success".

If the client puts the complicated things from his point of view, I think that the client will always look for other possibilities.

But saying all this, I wish you all the success of the world in this new adventure.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Right from the time Cam Caps began until the end of 2015 there was never any General Chat Topics and things went along just fine then so it should be no different moving forward after June 1st. 

Most Members that have been with Cam Caps since it began know all about Open Topics. It just may appear different to the Newer Members from 2016 up to now but it's quite simple once they get the hang of it.  Anytime there is a change there will always be some for it and some will be against it.  But in time everyone adjusts and the Posts still roll along.

So that means anyone can make a new thread and call it"free chat about b2 & b4" or something like that? And then the people who doesnt want to read through hundreds of topics to catch up with what has happened or people who doesnt want to make a new topic everytime they want to make a comment about something they can just post there to keep it simple and keep things in the same topic?

What you are going to do will also give a lot more work for the admins with lots of topics to keep an eye on. Im on other forums and they all use the way we have it here now, because its more simple and more easy for people to post and find info.

We will see how it goes, but I predict it will be a mess.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

there will be threads for each girl - hair, feet, shoes, bate, when they come, where are they, etc etc :dodgy:

Exactly and thats going to be a mess, I really dont understand why they want to change something that works well and is simple to use. But since we will be free to make new topics you can make one where we can talk about b2 and b4, and also go off topic all we want. Then see if the mods will allow that 🙂

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Exactly and thats going to be a mess, I really dont understand why they want to change something that works well and is simple to use. But since we will be free to make new topics you can make one where we can talk about b2 and b4, and also go off topic all we want. Then see if the mods will allow that 🙂

The way it's going to be for a bit the best option would be to put B #2 back into a Separate Apartment Board as they were before.  The Bulk of their Topics of the Past currently sit in the B #1 Apartment in the Archives so they won't be to difficult to locate and move.

Beautiful bate Adri...Thank you ❤️

The enzymes found in saliva are essential in beginning the process of digestion of dietary starches and fats. These enzymes also play a role in breaking down food particles entrapped within dental crevices, thus protecting teeth from bacterial decay.[2] Furthermore, saliva serves a lubricative function in masterbation, wetting food and permitting the initiation of swallowing, and protecting the mucosal surfaces of the oral cavity from desiccation

Just a slight alteration to wikipedia's definition...😏

• Like 1