Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

4 varieties of fish (White Bass, Catfish, Hybrid Bass, and Largemouth Bass).  Unfortunately it will all be fried due to the large amount of people attending.......much easier that way and everybody loves fried fish.  Well, mostly everybody LOL.

One of my favorite ways to cook them is by baking them with some Tony's seasoning and lemon juice and making fish taco's out of them............DElish!

I like mine fillet without the bones, thank you :biggrin:

What sense does Ira have in the girls' house?
Somebody explain it to me, because I am unable to find a meaning to his presence, and let's not say to that of his boy in the house.
When we know, they have a home in Barcelona.

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

its been awhile  not sure but it has been a lot more than two days though

Dam,than it's even worst than i tought,I don't watch much b2 so only seen it about two days ago,strange it's taking so long.Thanks for the info my friend.

• Like 1

Glad Aria boyfriend it's there,if wasn't that would be just the usual sofie show.Its nice to watch an real couple doing their thing without caring much for the cams.Hopeful Aria wil not be "influenciated" by the other two girls,she acts very real,love that,and of course she looks great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

There is ongoing facade work with scaffolding on the outside. That's why it's UM

What is an facade work with scaffolding?Some work on building?If it's that than it's explained why so much time.Thanks also for the info Noldus.