Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its been awhile not sure exactly but it has been a lot more than two days though

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

There is ongoing facade work with scaffolding on the outside. That's why it's UM

Since May 7th, they put up the scaffolding in the morning and the camera went down around noon. Camera came back online that night, went offline the next morning and has been offline since.

Goodbye Rosemary - thank you for the "team leader" job this time, taking the girls up to rel 3.0 😉 

Wishing you all the best - and we'll see you again  

Take care :heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1006 Rose left B4 with her suitcases after 86 days

wow,and just like that,she is gone.the last of the none fakers.things have not been the same since belle left,and they are certainly not going to get any better ,now that rose is gone.goodbye rosie,good luck and  happy life.you have been a pleasure to watch.you and your side kick belle gave the best REAL shows ever on RLC.after she left,you were never the same.but it wasnt your fault,you didnt have anybody else to play with.in that aspect,i know you cant wait to get out of there.goodbye again,,,,,,,,,i love you,,,,,,,,and i promise,,,,,,,,you will not be forgotten,

• Upvote 1