Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Bye bye Rosie. A lot of guys here are gonna miss you big style. You are a bundle of fun but I think you were ready to go...Stay happy and healthy, and have a safe trip home. I've a feeling we may well see you again...😊

Take care ❤️

• Like 3

11 hours ago, happyone said:

the tattoo in Aria bf reads

semper fidelis

Semper fidelis is a Latin phrase that means "always faithful" or "always loyal". It is the motto of the United States Marine Corps usually shortened to Semper fi.

Wonder if he was a Marine?

if he were a marine, with those blond curls, he will have made many of his companions happy, who knows where RLC finds these "boyfriends”

• Like 2

And then another legend departs from our lives; I for one will miss Rosie with her fun loving approach to life and girls but I’m sure she will enjoy her next venture which ever part of the world it takes her. I just hope her replacement is as genuine as her and not like the latest recruit to b-2 🤞Bye bye Rosie and thanks for the memories ❤️

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

if he were a marine, with those blond curls, he will have made many of his companions happy, who knows where RLC finds these "boyfriends”

Strange as it may seem, and I know it sounds crazy, but I personally think the girls might actually choose their own boyfriends, and not RLC...😏

• Like 3