Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I can understand that.  Save your money for when there are girls there that do interest you!  I mean the threads aren't exactly blowing up with excitement these days.

On another note,  I've seen several clips and pics lately where it seems like the majority of the girls in B4 especially, have bruises all over their legs.........what's up with that?  Anybody have a good guess or does anyone know from translations that are given in their private groups??

I noticed it too do they all fall when they're drunk or is there another reson  ??

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now that my BEAUTIFUL ANITA is gone I think I'll unsubscibe at the end of the month Fake boobs and teenagers don't do it for me.

same thing I did ,and I hate fake boobs and giggling too btw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can understand that.  Save your money for when there are girls there that do interest you!  I mean the threads aren't exactly blowing up with excitement these days.

On another note,  I've seen several clips and pics lately where it seems like the majority of the girls in B4 especially, have bruises all over their legs.........what's up with that?  Anybody have a good guess or does anyone know from translations that are given in their private groups??

My guess is that it might have something to do with all the alcohol they drink😁

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a pleasure to be back my friend!!  Hope your team is hanging in there!

Oh I just got it you meant Hockey Team, I'm rooting for Vegas, First yeat in the NHL and they are already in the semi-finals, THANKS TO A FELLOW QUEBEQUOIS Goaler Marc-André Fleury..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

My guess is that it might have something to do with all the alcohol they drink😁

You watch them all the time.  Are they constantly running in to things or kicking things with their legs?  Adri's legs are ugly with all the bruising on the pics I've seen of her.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You watch them all the time.  Are they constantly running in to things or kicking things with their legs?  Adri's legs are ugly with all the bruising on the pics I've seen of her.

Tamani thinks it's because they take a steep shortcut to take the bus .