Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't have a clue.  I don't watch them anymore but it just seems strange to me from what I've seen.

I commented once on all the bruises on the twins knees then watched them at one of their parties and when dancing  they kept dropping to their knees  guess that explained that one anyways

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You watch them all the time.  Are they constantly running in to things or kicking things with their legs?  Adri's legs are ugly with all the bruising on the pics I've seen of her.

Actually, yes!!!

They bump into things, trip, fall, and I have no number for how many wineglasses they've broken.

• Like 2

blue stain formation thus occurs the stain states that provide a level of blood platelets states that blood platelets do not work condition causing the walls of the blood vessels to become more fragile common cause lack of vitamin and use of medicine 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Seriously,  what did you watch that was so interesting when Putin Jr. was there that wasn't repeated over and over?  It would be one thing if they actually ganged up on the guy and forced him to fuck them but the silly games they played and getting naked in front of him was no big deal.  I agree with maxfactor.......either keep the guys out of the apartment or only bring them around for a night or two.  I'm glad I'm not a paying member anymore because I would be blowing RLC support's inbox up over what happened with the lengthy stay of Jasmin's and Blair's "supposed" boyfriends. 

not a paying member?then how are you on line and posting?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i agree with you, by the way.

I knew I was going to get a bunch of grief for my comment about b4 is more interesting with a guy there but that was to be expected, we all have different things that we enjoy about the barca apts  I can live without the masturbations they are way overrated imo for example but hey if guys get into that well good for them they certainly get their moneys worth😊 I watch the barca apts for the drunken parties mostly and the parties get more wild with a guy around like I said,but I thought it was a civilized discussion overall though

• Upvote 1