Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

57 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I knew I was going to get a bunch of grief for my comment about b4 is more interesting with a guy there but that was to be expected, we all have different things that we enjoy about the barca apts  I can live without the masturbations they are way overrated imo for example but hey if guys get into that well good for them they certainly get their moneys worth😊 I watch the barca apts for the drunken parties mostly and the parties get more wild with a guy around like I said,but I thought it was a civilized discussion overall though

well if you call seeing another guys dick,hairy ass and balls, interesting,,,,,then i have to take another look at you emmett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

well if you call seeing another guys dick,hairy ass and balls, interesting,,,,,then i have to take another look at you emmett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you like that sort of thing,thats your business.im just saying,further up the lisi of categories, you can find all you want.its called couples.when you clicki on girls on vacation, thats what you shouold be watching,,,,,,,,,GIRLS.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

oh its not that  and you know it, really just because you might not agree with me is that any reason to just try and piss me off 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

if you like that sort of thing,thats your business.im just saying,further up the lisi of categories, you can find all you want.its called couples.when you clicki on girls on vacation, thats what you shouold be watching,,,,,,,,,GIRLS.

RLC means real life on cam, girls fuck guys that's real life not laying in bed all day with thier legs spread masturbating 3 times a day,oh and I guess because they are on vacation they are supposed to give up their sex life we should be happy they are willing to share it on cam god knows guys bitch if they do it off cam too

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

not a paying member?then how are you on line and posting?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i agree with you, by the way.

Whether I'm a paying member or not, do I not have the right to post to this forum?  I have one of my best friends, a friend that hunts and fishes with me that provides me with emails which contain video clips, pics, and verbiage of what he observed happening in the apartments/houses.  Mainly of B2 & B4 which is really all I care about due to the lack of male presence!  I don't care about any of the couples apartments like he does and therefore he doesn't send me nor talk about those unless I ask.

Thanks for agreeing with me, I don't get that very often on this forum but that's OK.  Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs of what goes on, on RLC.  I hope this explains it and if it doesn't, send me a PM and we can talk more about it there.

Have a good night!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I knew I was going to get a bunch of grief for my comment about b4 is more interesting with a guy there but that was to be expected, we all have different things that we enjoy about the barca apts  I can live without the masturbations they are way overrated imo for example but hey if guys get into that well good for them they certainly get their moneys worth😊 I watch the barca apts for the drunken parties mostly and the parties get more wild with a guy around like I said,but I thought it was a civilized discussion overall though

It was a civilized conversation.  Did you think it was not?  I thought it was and I hope you did to as well.

41 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

I have to totally agree with you on this post.  The last thing I wanted to see was a guys hairy nut sack dangling in front of the pearly gates!!  I have no interest in another guys anatomy....just my personal preference.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

AMEN 1861792!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It was a civilized conversation.  Did you think it was not?  I thought it was and I hope you did to as well.

I said I thought it was no doubt till a couple of guys just tried to get me going it was anyways, I really don't need to be told because I like some wild parties that means I like looking at some guys harry balls really fuck that shit

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

RLC means real life on cam, girls fuck guys that's real life not laying in bed all day with thier legs spread masturbating 3 times a day,oh and I guess because they are on vacation they are supposed to give up their sex life we should be happy they are willing to share it on cam god knows guys bitch if they do it off cam too

I am not trying to piss you or anyone else off here but I must say, they get paid damn good money to share their openness with the paying customer.  It's the paying customer that is being taken for a ride by all the fake shit they do.  I know that you and others know what I am talking about because I have read it on this forum many times.

Naga......I love the guy to death but every time a girl bates it seems like it is the best bate she ever had.  Now I ask you......what does this do to promote anything different than what they do and what you see on RLC?  Sofie for example, she is the biggest joke on RLC at the current moment but to him she is great.  She was great on her last visit but this time she hasn't done anything that wasn't always thought out before hand....from her looking to make sure she is not showing anything to waiting to the last minute of a 3 month visit before she shows anything.

Sorry I'm ranting a little bit here......must have been the few beers I had and all the crawfish I consumed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I said I thought it was no doubt till a couple of guys just tried to get me going it was anyways, I really don't need to be told because I like some wild parties that means I like looking at some guys harry balls really fuck that shit

OK....I understand where you are coming from and I apologize for anything I have said to upset you.  It's all personal as to what people want to see and that is why I left RLC in the first place.  I hope we are still internet friends and we don't let a bunch of glorified cam girls come between us!!